Town centre sellers

While getting dragged around by the misses in local town centre a vicki pollard type girl wearing more gold than mr t approached me with her fella who never had a tooth in his junkie head and asked if I wanted to buy a patterdale pup 40 pound was the price she said! It was apparently wheeler lines and when I asked what work it's parents had done was told " you no, work" I walked away but on way out I saw same people getting stopped by security with about 3 little black pups with them wich didn't look older than 3-4 weeks. Getting home was just thinking that maybe these were stolen? Was in farnhough and wondered how many of these pups were sold to di@k head owners I mean for 40 quid most kids could buy one!

That sort of thing does my head in.

I live near a place that has a really big Saturday market / car boot sale and you often see a few teenagers with "staffy" (or whatever!) bitches, still with huge teats, wandering about; they generally carry a pup or two each and offer them to people for £100 a time.

Presumably they've had no luck offering them on Epupz at £500 a pup :wallbash:

Next stop, the pound, assuming the poor little unvaccinated devils survive the diseases they pick up being touted round the market.

My neighbour just knocked on the door, ive got a 2 week old pup and i wan to no what to feed it!!!!!!! mothers milk i said. No ive had her as the lad is getting rid because he been kicked out. ffs 2 weeks old just had its eye open. i feel so p#ssed off :wallbash::wallbash:

i went up for a bath 1 night, while i was in the bath i heard the front door getting knocked. after my bath i came down stairs to see my missus sat with a little pup on her knee. the woman who called with the pup had told her that if she didnt take it, he was going in the bucket. turnss out he was 5 weeks old. well that was 14 yrs ago and we still have him. he is completely deaf now, and really slowing up. he has been a cracking little terrier, and will be sadly missed by all the family when he goes :no: