Last time on the trap-line for the season

myself and a mate made out last trip up the fell for the season to set the drop boxes last night after he finished at school

set a few of the boxes and came away with 4 rabbits 2 with the hushpower 410 and two with the j-r terrier

we where back up tonight to empty the boxes all in all we got 30 rabbits 4 in the first box 2 in the secon 2 in the 3rd 11 in the 4th 7 in the 5th 1 in the 6th 3 in the 7th And found some cracking sports for a few wires and body grips

here's some pics atb T-R

Photo0012-1.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

Photo0014.jpg

Photo0019.jpg

SORRY NO END OF THE DAY PIC DUE TO IT BEING TO DARK BY THE TIME WE GOT DOWN OFF THE FELL

Edited by Teesdale-rabbiter

We where verry lucky the boxes where paid for and installed with a digger lol we where told to use them by the land owner so we did, i have made some myself from the plans out of John-b's book "trap making step by step" and installed them myself by hand What a job we where on a day and a half digging one of them in because the ground it was going on was rather rocky ! :laugh: :laugh:

But in all serious theses boxes are worth the hassle of putting them in if used properly they don't half catch well

Atb T-R