Ferret Shed

Was looking at building either a ferret court or a new 4 tier hutch for the ferrets. But just bought a new t&g shed for £100.. so cant wait for it to arrive and design the inside for them. seemed like a much easier method and far quicker. will post some pics once all done

regards

Was looking at building either a ferret court or a new 4 tier hutch for the ferrets. But just bought a new t&g shed for £100.. so cant wait for it to arrive and design the inside for them. seemed like a much easier method and far quicker. will post some pics once all done

regards

atb,sounds like a good idea,looking forward to seeing pics,this is my penthumbs.gif

hi where did you get your t & g shed pal that sounds cheap wanting one myself cheers.

jordy123 Thats not a very nice avatar you've got, it would be easy for me to say the same about foreigners coming to Ireland but I wont because all foreigners are very welcome in Ireland we are a very welcoming people with great respect for other nations which you dont seem to be.

Found shed on ebay, local to me so they are delivering it too for me. I have spent many nights though always checking ebay for bits, mrs gets annoyed with me haha. Guess was just in the right place at the right time.

it's always better knowing you got a bargain,but even better when it's freethumbs.gif

hi where did you get your t & g shed pal that sounds cheap wanting one myself cheers.

jordy123 Thats not a very nice avatar you've got, it would be easy for me to say the same about foreigners coming to Ireland but I wont because all foreigners are very welcome in Ireland we are a very welcoming people with great respect for other nations which you dont seem to be.

only because you have lost half of your lot over here. we will be ok for tarmac driveways for the next 100 years

only because you have lost half of your lot over here. we will be ok for tarmac driveways for the next 100 years

now now lads.thumbdown.gif

now now lads.thumbdown.gif

thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif I thought this was a hunting forum not a race bashing forum, I just hope Admin are paying close attention

Here is mine, made from 1" T&G pine floor boarding & 3"x2" frame work. dimensions are 3meters x 2 meters x 1 meter. The front has removable perspex panels for the winter which has come in very handy indeed.

hutch3.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Not cheap tho but will last forever.

John

Here is mine, made from 1" T&G pine floor boarding & 3"x2" frame work. dimensions are 3meters x 2 meters x 1 meter. The front has removable perspex panels for the winter which has come in very handy indeed.

hutch3.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Not cheap tho but will last forever.

John

very nicethumbs.gif

AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT EXACTLY?????? ONE MANS VIEWS AND ALL THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READ MY POSTS, AND AT NO TIME HAVE I BEEN RACIST, CHEERS.

AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT EXACTLY?????? ONE MANS VIEWS AND ALL THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READ MY POSTS, AND AT NO TIME HAVE I BEEN RACIST, CHEERS.

come on mate don't be taking over someone elses topic with this nonesensethumbdown.gif

HERE HERE.

come on mate don't be taking over someone elses topic with this nonesensethumbdown.gif