ADVISE

You could try it on some small sets if you were desperate but be prepared for long waits and possible digs In general i would advise not as its not such a great experiance for a ferret to start off with. If your up in the highlands you might be ok tho!

atb

Jai.

WOULD U WAIT TILL THE START OF THE SESON OR GIVE THE BUNNIS SOME TIME TO GROW AND START THEN

Depends on your permission mate, if it's just for sport you might want to wait, if it's pest control, then like some of us there's little choice but to work through :thumbs:

IV GOT LAND MATE OF MY UNCUL HE SAYS DO WHAT U WONT BUT DONT TAKE THE PISS AND LEATH HIM SOME I JUST WHAT TO TRY HER OUT AS ITS MY 1ST FERRIT I DONT MIND DIGGIN LOL :thumbs:

Fair dos then matey. If i was you i wouldnt be able to resist trying her out a couple of times. Just make sure you use a collar and its in a nice small shallow set. Dont expect wonders from the ferret tho - and if she doesn't bolt them PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont write her off, shes only a babe and going in at the deep end! I like to start mine off early sept - bunnies usually come out like rockets, but i've still had to dig to nests.

jai.