Beardier collie x grey

I see alot of people ask to see bull x's, wheaton x's etc etc..... i thought i would ask if many people run bearier collie X 's instead of the border collie. I quite like the idea of them, apparently having a better jacket on them and tighter better feet. or even border/ beardie X grey.. what percentage is best. i know hancock breeds loads but think id prefer a good worker to worker of this breeding.Any one have some pictures.

regards

had my bitch 9years now,bred by a fella from carlisle named sissons.got her at 6mths off a lad just outside of edinburgh.going off my experience with her i experienced nothing of the 'weardie beardie' myths.pleasure to train,perhaps not as straightforward as border crosses i,d trained.lighter racier build than 1st cross borders and a yard quicker.feet have seen better days now but were pretty tough and lasted well on some real rough ground.23tts good coat as you'd expect,seen better noses being honest,all in all a real good rabbit bitch day and night,as for bigger stuff on the rare occasion we saw a fox she would chase but not touch.hares required a fair bit of luck,same as most 1st crosses.very high prey drive,never stalked or pulled up rarely lame and overall was and is a pleasure to live with.

• Like 2

I see alot of people ask to see bull x's, wheaton x's etc etc..... i thought i would ask if many people run bearier collie X 's instead of the border collie. I quite like the idea of them, apparently having a better jacket on them and tighter better feet. or even border/ beardie X grey.. what percentage is best. i know hancock breeds loads but think id prefer a good worker to worker of this breeding.Any one have some pictures.

regards

I have a working bbeardie collie/greyhound he is an hancock dog and he is spot on brains ,speed and stamina People seem to put Hancocks dogs down as poor workers but in my opinion this is untrue Lets face it hes been around alot of years hes forgot more than alot of us even no.Plumber and other renowned dog men wouldnt go any were else for this breed of lurcher i think that speeks volumes.