being photographed

when me and a friend were out ferreting today,we were netting up a 7-8 hole warren in a field at the bottom of a garden,(we have permission from the farmer to ferret his land),but when i was walking down to get ferrets i noticed that the house had its patio doors open and the owner was taking photos with a long lens camera(he was about 100yrds away)he also let his dogs out and they came running down the garden barking like fcukwallbash.gif .Needless to say it was a waste of time putting ferrets down as the dogs were making way to much noise.We just lifted nets and moved on,but we were fuming and were thinking of going to the pricks door and asking him what was the story with him taking the pics,but we decided against it and moved on.What would you have done if this had happened to you ?whistling.gif

One where i go has a huge telescope and watches everything we do when you need a pee you just do it and give him a wave ,they soon get tired of ogling you

LOL,might try thatclapper.gif wont see them until next season though,had 4 today and one was full of young,my season is finishedthumbs.gif

My guys a pain no a problem moved up from london bought a big house in the country as a retirement home ,huge gardens i used to get to ferret and lamp them ,When i asked him he said but i dont know you :wallbash::wallbash:

.As i had all the rest of the surrounding land im not worried last i heard he was paying his gardener to shoot them with a airrifle and he aint got a clue

My guys a pain no a problem moved up from london bought a big house in the country as a retirement home ,huge gardens i used to get to ferret and lamp them ,When i asked him he said but i dont know you wallbash.gif:wallbash:

.As i had all the rest of the surrounding land im not worried last i heard he was paying his gardener to shoot them with a airrifle and he aint got a clue

i don't think this guy is a local either,might be the same as your guy,retired moved to the country for an easy life,but will annoy every one else while doing socensored.gif .PADDYPOLECAT you have just made me feel a whole lot fecking better thinking someone is having a five finger shuffle over a pic of mesick.gif lol.

My guys a pain no a problem moved up from london bought a big house in the country as a retirement home ,huge gardens i used to get to ferret and lamp them ,When i asked him he said but i dont know you wallbash.gifwallbash.gif

i don't think this guy is a local either,might be the same as your guy,retired moved to the country for an easy life,but will annoy every one else while doing socensored.gif .PADDYPOLECAT you have just made me feel a whole lot fecking better thinking someone is having a five finger shuffle over a pic of mesick.gif lol.

[/quote

lol.giflol.gifrofl.gif