shogun 2.5 over revving any ideas

It was running fine till i put some diesel in it as it is diesel then it just started after bout 3 miles when i got home and pulled up it feels like its going to stall but then it picks the revvs up and then they go down again every few seconds it is a diesel and an Lreg ive topped the oil up cause that was low

seems to be running fine when on the move but when it comes to a stand still it seems to be over revving up and down like its breathing and vibrates really any one no what this can be or any mechanics around the sleaford lincoln area fred in the shed would surfiece thanks

Is the motor burning oil? Did the problem start after you topped up the engine oil? If you over filled the excess oil might be finding it's way into the combustion chamber giving the symtoms you descibe. Or, and hopefully not, the turbo oil seal could be starting to fail.

Dave

it has stopped some of it now after i refueled at a different garage its just turned the tick over up now instead of going up and down its stuck high revving when at a stand still but im gonna have a look on the site suggested but now decided to change to a newer one so not gonna throw to much money at it thanks for your suggestions tho