ferret boxes

it all started when steves old box gave up and i ended up driveing home with a ferret in hand at the wheel . i brought a 8x4 sheet of 9mm ply for £20 and a sheet of 3mm ply for a £5 and after a few hours fcuking about ended up with 5 boxes and still got enough for at lest two more a couple of quid per box for fittings and i think im sorted for boxes for a few years all the best phill Picture156.jpgPicture158.jpg

thanks for all the nice feedback ,well worth doing it yourself

nice work how do you get the bow back if u dont mind me asking :thumbs: do you have to soak the ply in water then let it dry , do you use wood inside to fix it together or not and could you sit on one for a brew cheers j :thumbs:

Edited by Jamie m

nice work how do you get the bow back if u dont mind me asking :thumbs: do you have to soak the ply in water then let it dry , do you use wood inside to fix it together or not and could you sit on one for a brew cheers j :thumbs:

hi mate the bow back is where the 3mm ply goes no need to soak and when there all pinned and glued togather there plenty strong enthough to sit on :thumbs:

hi mate the bow back is where the 3mm ply goes no need to soak and when there all pinned and glued togather there plenty strong enthough to sit on :thumbs:

dont supose you could put up a pic of the inside of one could you cheers