how many inches

well ive got a big pat dog hes 9 months 16 to the shoulder huge head and totaly unspanable with 3 inches between my fingers, now the breeding is perfect hes a bute game as f**k,clever , and knows how to use his looks.

for me i wanted to get rid his breeding is there all the litter are fine just me i picked the runt and hes grown.

on top hes a brilliant busher seen a few befor you can humanely kill hes in for the throat ragging it and pickin my little bitch off the floor hes had one ripped its throat out and dragged it with a lurcher and 3 terriers pullin the oposite direction and he does it with ease..

now to below ground my permission is a huge old fox earth a couple hundred years old my mates grandad whos 94 dug there when he was ten with the rest of the village and he reckons it was 100 years old then . iv put my bitch in bolted charlie then put inwee man (quite ironic really) and of he goes commando crawling yes its tight but if its there hell get on either digging or squeezing. countless people have said he'll be a good sunday dog if it was pre ban in the 70s thats what id do but for now its courses for horses, my little bitch gets bullied by big dog foxes its in her she puts 100% and pleases me, brock my weeman he pleases me in other ways hes a pleasure to own, amazing with kids and a strong ass drawing dog yes id have to dig everytime if he went to ground and one day ill dig to him dead but how can you stop a terrier bein a terrier.. think befor you get rid..... i know if i put him with my bitch theyll throw good pups so fingers crossed

Edited by Rugersrob

I keep dogs that would be called big by any standards.There is a lot of wheaten and english bull back along my lines.Many times i,ve seen a game big dog push on where a smaller dog pretends he can't go.Dont worry about size too much,heart is far more important in a working dog.

cheers ftb iv added abit more info there are no badgers its a dead sett and he was in for the throat befor i could humanely kill it because hes quicker than me... if there is other incriminating info then im sorry thats things id never do sunday work i do hunt work and have to really 100% on my dogs cheers guys rob..

well ive got a big pat dog hes 9 months 16 to the shoulder huge head and totaly unspanable with 3 inches between my fingers, now the breeding is perfect hes a bute game as f**k,clever , and knows how to use his looks.

for me i wanted to get rid his breeding is there all the litter are fine just me i picked the runt and hes grown.

on top hes a brilliant busher seen a few befor you can humanely kill hes in for the throat ragging it and pickin my little bitch off the floor hes had one ripped its throat out and dragged it with a lurcher and 3 terriers pullin the oposite direction and he does it with ease..

now to below ground my permission is a huge old badger sett a couple hundred years old my mates grandad whos 94 dug there when he was ten with the rest of the village and he reckons it was 100 years old then there is no badgers there now its all fallen in on parts. iv put my bitch in bolted charlie then put inwee man (quite ironic really) and of he goes commando crawling yes its tight but if its there hell get on either digging or squeezing. countless people have said he'll be a good sunday dog if it was pre ban in the 70s thats what id do but for now its courses for horses, my little bitch gets bullied by big dog foxes its in her she puts 100% and pleases me, brock my weeman he pleases me in other ways hes a pleasure to own, amazing with kids and a strong ass drawing dog yes id have to dig everytime if he went to ground and one day ill dig to him dead but how can you stop a terrier bein a terrier.. think befor you get rid..... i know if i put him with my bitch theyll throw good pups so fingers crossed

Stick up a few pics of the young dog ? atb

now to below ground my permission is a huge old badger sett a couple hundred years old my mates grandad whos 94 dug there when he was ten with the rest of the village and he reckons it was 100 years old then there is no badgers there now its all fallen in on parts. iv put my bitch in bolted charlie then put inwee man (quite ironic really) and of he goes commando crawling yes its tight but if its there hell get on either digging or squeezing. countless people have said he'll be a good sunday dog if it was pre ban in the 70s thats what id do but for now its courses for horses, my little bitch gets bullied by big dog foxes its in her she puts 100% and pleases me, brock my weeman he pleases me in other ways hes a pleasure to own, amazing with kids and a strong ass drawing dog yes id have to dig everytime if he went to ground and one day ill dig to him dead but how can you stop a terrier bein a terrier.. think befor you get rid..... i know if i put him with my bitch theyll throw good pups so fingers crossed

thanks alot [bANNED TEXT] for reply,,,very good,,,all the best,,mark....

hi guys ive just got my first pat and its my first terrier and iam wondering how to go about traning him for rats and rabbits is it just buit in him or do i have to train it into him i ve had spaniels and still have 2 and there trained to the whistle and gun as i do alot of shotgun work and softed mouthed i no that terriers r the oppeset and i want him 2 rag dolll rats lol and rabbits hes only 4 and a half month old the now got him from a game keeper on the scottish borders any help appreciated chheers lee. :drink:

hi guys ive just got my first pat and its my first terrier and iam wondering how to go about traning him for rats and rabbits is it just buit in him or do i have to train it into him i ve had spaniels and still have 2 and there trained to the whistle and gun as i do alot of shotgun work and softed mouthed i no that terriers r the oppeset and i want him 2 rag dolll rats lol and rabbits hes only 4 and a half month old the now got him from a game keeper on the scottish borders any help appreciated chheers lee. :drink:

Hi biglee is it rabbits you want the pat to work mate? or u planning to work fox when hes grown? if you have fox in mind try keep him back from the rabbits bud :thumbs: