Border Terrier Stud

Think i'm right in saying it's £80 per mating.... if you take a bitch and line her in the A.M and then again in the P.M. It's £160

So iv'e been told

thats not right, if some one brought a bitch to me, id have them over night, no extra charge, ive had bitches here up to three days, my fee, a pup or £100, and take a pic of them tied so the owner knows.

Think i'm right in saying it's £80 per mating.... if you take a bitch and line her in the A.M and then again in the P.M. It's £160

So iv'e been told

thats not right, if some one brought a bitch to me, id have them over night, no extra charge, ive had bitches here up to three days, my fee, a pup or £100, and take a pic of them tied so the owner knows.

i know tysons owner and my mate has used tyson and its £80 per mating as in 2 mattings per bitch.

Hope to have some pic,s up shortly..The dog is just over 3yrs.starcill..heathberry lines.but not k.c Reg.He has done well on fox...last one over 2hours to ground.And has acouple of litters to his name which i have kept some myself...not bothered about k.c reg dogs.only like workers and my dogs do work.having prob,s getting my pics.. on the site.. keep in touch.

If a dog won 30 odd championships at various shows in a year......... He ain't doing much digging at weekends doh.gif

JMOA wink.gif

shows run earliest march latest october when my daughter was into shows in a big way i crammed 54 in one year yes 54 .. and still had time to work 4 terriers to the max over the winter so it is possible to do the shows and work your terriers .. i`ve handled the dog he`s got signs of work how much he`s done or when he last did any i dont know from what i`ve seen round the show he produces lookers dont know about the working ability of his off spring ..

So iv'e been told

Confused.com ! !

I was refering to TYSON... so i was told ;)

TONY IS A DECENT MAN , DOES TYSON WORK IVE NEVER DUG

TO IT TONY SAY IT DOES , IF YOU WANT A STUD GO

AND SEE THE MAN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF ITS WORKS

ASK THE MAN , IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT WORK ASK THE MAN

BECAUSE IT WIN'S SHOWS DONT MAKE IT GOOD OR BAD

YOU PAYS YOU MONEY YOU TAKES YOUR CHANCE

If a dog won 30 odd championships at various shows in a year......... He ain't doing much digging at weekends :doh:

JMOA ;)

The dog does / did work.

A mate of mine dug to it a year or two ago in Wales.

It came off strong quarry that day.

T

So iv'e been told

Confused.com ! !

I was refering to TYSON... so i was told ;)

THE CHARGE IS £80 per bitch he usually mates a bitch twice if owner wants to, and he does work very well if you must know, i may put some digging pics i have when i have been out with the dog on here one day just to shut all those jealous people out there keep slagging if you must the proof is in the pudding.