My Boys

nice dogs mongrel have you done much with them?

Well the roughhaired one is 11 months hes been on few pigs with other dogs and few rabbits . He is starting to learn and is a very promising dog. The smoothhared he is 6.5-7 months now and has been on pigs as well , with other dogs ... hes nose is superb , will be a machine of a dog ...still young to push too much , so at the moment , smaller pigs , bunnies , anything to keep him entertained ... he also loves to dig .

As far as using them to go to ground I personally hope that they get "too big" for that due to number of reasons but I'm not that lucky ;)

nice dogs mongrel have you done much with them?

Well the roughhaired one is 11 months hes been on few pigs with other dogs and few rabbits . He is starting to learn and is a very promising dog. The smoothhared he is 6.5-7 months now and has been on pigs as well , with other dogs ... hes nose is superb , will be a machine of a dog ...still young to push too much , so at the moment , smaller pigs , bunnies , anything to keep him entertained ... he also loves to dig .

As far as using them to go to ground I personally hope that they get "too big" for that due to number of reasons but I'm not that lucky ;)

:thumbs: good stuff mongrel long may it last atb with them for the future

did you import them or buy them over there?

how is the breeding?

i bet they love the pigs

Mate of mine imports them , costing him a fortune , I cant afford that yet hehe ... as far as the lines go , they come from top lines in Serbia . And yes my friend they do quiet enjoy the pigs here .

I had these little dogs since I was a small kid , when we moved to Oz I thought I would find plenty here but it took some time for the first ones to arive ... imported by a guy who is from my parts of the ol' country and loved them just the same.

I would put some action shots up for you guys but ,I dont know how the moderators would react and it might be the best not to do it, I dont know?! .... anyway thanks to everyone of you with good whishes and good luck with all your hunting lads