terriers and there noses???

What a lot of crap, I have jagdterriers for me they have awesome noses , they are black but I am 5 million percent sure that has nothing to do with they scenting abilities. It is very shallow to asume colour has any impact at all . Every dog has a potential especially terriers whatever colour they are. I can't even believe that this is being a theme and that I am even writting a comment on it , oh well what do you know

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pointless thread really, EVERY decent terrier NEEDS a good nose.

Posted Images

ok example at local permo the othe day with my mates red lakey mix and this black patterdale got a strong mark that the fox was home off the red dog so we tryed the black 1 it was screaming to get in....i thought what a mark so we let it in half hour later we break threw ro it bayin at a rabbit so let red one in and out bolts thefox in10mis

so how does that say ones nose is better than the other ? to me it says the black un took the easy option ,my old black bitch will let you know whats in the hole by the way she marks a hole

i ment black pats sorry lads.............and as for you hepher your crack stinks of shite.MUG

MAYBE MY CRACK DOES STINK OF SHITE? I CAN'T GET MY "NOSE" DOWN THAT FAR, BUT TO SAY THAT BLACK DOGS ARE CRAP SHOWS THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MANY BLACK DOGS WORK. THERE'S MORE WORKING BALCK DOGS OUT THERE THAN ANY OTHER TERRIER SO WHAT FACTS DO YOU HAVE TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT THAT BLACK DOGS ARE CRAP?? YOU HAVE REFERRED TO 1 DOG YOU SEEN, I STILL SAY YOUR'E FULL OF SHITE :thumbs:

my dog has no nose

how does it smell

awfull :sick:

ok example at local permo the othe day with my mates red lakey mix and this black patterdale got a strong mark that the fox was home off the red dog so we tryed the black 1 it was screaming to get in....i thought what a mark so we let it in half hour later we break threw ro it bayin at a rabbit so let red one in and out bolts thefox in10mis

no expert mate but don t good terrier men keep there dogs away from rabbits so they dont end up barking at a rabbit down the hole it found the rabbit so his nose cant be that bad maybe its the owner not the dog