• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried to download the rest from the camera....No Joy Sorry

Posted Images

On behalf of the club i would like to say a big thank you to every one who attended the show on Sat.I would also like to say thank you to everyone who donated to the show either in raffle prizes,trophies or donations.I would like to put a special thank you to our judge for the day who i think did an outstanding job.I say it every year but without you lads and lasses the show would not be possible,so again thank you.And thank you Mr J.Monteith.clachan

On behalf of the club i would like to say a big thank you to every one who attended the show on Sat.I would also like to say thank you to everyone who donated to the show either in raffle prizes,trophies or donations.I would like to put a special thank you to our judge for the day who i think did an outstanding job.I say it every year but without you lads and lasses the show would not be possible,so again thank you.And thank you Mr J.Monteith.clachan

oh!!! and a big thank you to lynn who managed to sell every last raffle ticket for us!!!!

oh!!! and a big thank you to lynn who managed to sell every last raffle ticket for us!!!!

:toast::toast::toast: 1st class Lynn.

Barry sorry for the delay in posting up the pictures of the day but I'm having a hell of a time downloading them from my camera onto the computer & then from there onto my Photobucket account, it crashes half way through :wallbash: I'm having another go as I type this ;)

It appears to have worked, here are some of the pictures:

CampsieShow61.jpg

CampsieShow60.jpg

CampsieShow59.jpg

CampsieShow58.jpg

CampsieShow66.jpg

CampsieShow65.jpg

CampsieShow64.jpg

CampsieShow63.jpg

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii409/Doohan_01/CampsieShow62.jpg[/img

Now that it appears to have worked I'll get my act together & download the rest :thumbs: JK

Barry can you tell me why the organisers of the show do not give your club any recognition in bringing in about 100 people to their show who wouldn't normally go?

Edited by Doohan