PATTERDALE X STAFFY

looks a nice thing, all the best with it, only ever had one same way bred and it looked the part but to be honest it wasnt worth a shit, couldnt find its own snapp in its kennel, atb with yours

Same here mate, the one I had was the biggest nause of a terrier that I've ever come across. The only thing it was good for was kicking up the ass!

Best of luck with the pup though Mark12.

thanks for the coments lads,,,i feel sick now,,,i did have my dowts when i bought it,,i was warned but cos ive been out the game for so long ive forgot hell of a lot,,,yes there very nervous dogs arnt they,,i only have to fart and it pisses its self....the misses wont lent me get rid of it now shes got attached,,,the bitch lol,,,,i think when the lurchers pegs it ile get another terrier,,ive always fancied a russel x patterdale.....cheers lads mark.....

say it will come to big to dig to but cracking pup

best of luck...

hi mate,,his mother was the staffy,,,she was dead small,,i could span her ,,the father was a paterdale,,rough haired,,he was very small to,,,but ile give im a go mate,,,i just nee to get im on a few rats first,,,,,instead of ragging my bloody arm alnight ....

Edited by mark12

Don't right it off just yet Mark12, Just because the one I had was a shitbag and the one Big Bill had was useless don't mean to say your's will be the same, it could turn out alright? you never know what will come of it until you give it the chance when its old enough?

Best of luck with it.

cheers matey....