Barking and neighbours

Ive had lurchers 25 years, and bull breeds. And mine have always been quite, ok as pups they have sang a bit.But i would tell my neighbours when i was having pups, and just say the pups would prob make some noise for 2-3 weeks, and most were ok about it. But having noisy dogs can get your feckin blood up. Years ago i used to work nights, and this twat had JT who lived by me. When they went out to work, it would start barking for [8] feckin hours. Its not the dogs fault, but the pricks who own them. So remember there is 2 sides to a coin.??????????????????

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 3dogs myself lads and live in a built up area, i will pts any barking dog that continues to bark,including my own. have done it before and will do it again most of you lot,must never have l

I understand that people get annoyed that the dog make noises BUT they don't make noise in the morning and I have just found out that it is the noise they make when I get home he is complaining about!

I get back they bark when I arrive at home, they make a bit of noise but that is at 7pm!!!

bird your dead right it would be unfair to offend others by keeping dogs that are a continual nuisance, i would not want to do that, myself, and i should have mentioned that my dogs only howl for a few minutes, maybe once every few weeks,at the very very most, not much more than that, and that is what aggravated me was that they were so petty they complained about that,

i know my dogs dont make anymore noise than that cos someone is in our house all the time, and my dogs get worked and excercised every day, and the dogs are close to our house so i can hear every sound, my neibours are all retired 40/50 ish year olds who stop in all day and dont go out they are all probably bored stiff, and look for anything to complain about, so i had to shut them up.

Edited by cocker

Ask your neighbour if he was buy the dog then when he as it you complain till him :clapper:

But really have a pup there and he barks only when some 1 is near the backs and the neighbours love it in case off any night creepers about.Have yea tried getting a bark collers for the dogs and ask nest door go have wack with yea if there that pissed off they well if not f**k them.

If I'm honest my dogs do bark but its started on the far side of the town by a lab thats never been taken out of the yard and will bark at everything and its carriedover to us by the rest of the dogs in the town, the only time one of my dogs would start was if they smelled a fox, and they have a habit of walking over to the town through our land.

hi i have my own house and my dogs howl like wolves, personally i dont give a f/ck, the neighborghs complained, so i filled a couple of the neighborghs in and threatened the rest of them, this stopped the problem of my neigborghs, complaining.

hope this helps

:boxing::boxing::boxing::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

cocker

dont know if any of you lads have found this, but if you try to be friendly and polite to some people, and try to be helpfull towards them, i think some people see you as a soft touch and think they can start telling you what to do and what not to do, then stab you in the back, i have found a few people like this and it makes my blood boil, my neighbours did that, i wouldnt care but they nearly all have dogs anyway, i told my neighbours me or my dogs wont be going anywhere, when ime dead and gone my sons will live hear and have dogs, if my neighbours dont like it they will have to f.ck off,dont back down to them mate, cos if its not your dogs it will be something else f,ck em, (ps ime the nicest friendliest person in this village, i just dont like arrogant neighbors dictating what i can and cant do in my own property, ) in fact ime getting mad just thinking about it....................

Hi,

Neighbour is banging on about some noise again. We have done everything to keep the dogs quiet and overall it has worked.

Ocassionally the dogs bark, but that is dogs.

Being this is a private house and there is only one complaintant does anyone know what can be legally done against me?

Thanks

Rich

Alright mate, never had a problem with barking dogs myself but ma dad( who is a greyhound man) is forever getting barkers and whiners. He had 1 dog that barked where he soaked it or threatened it wi the brush but he managed to get it to stop by splitting up its feeding times too half a bowl of food twice a day instead of 1 big bowl. Worth a try mate, saves falling out wi the neighbours eh?

bird your dead right it would be unfair to offend others by keeping dogs that are a continual nuisance, i would not want to do that, myself, and i should have mentioned that my dogs only howl for a few minutes, maybe once every few weeks,at the very very most, not much more than that, and that is what aggravated me was that they were so petty they complained about that,

i know my dogs dont make anymore noise than that cos someone is in our house all the time, and my dogs get worked and excercised every day, and the dogs are close to our house so i can hear every sound, my neibours are all retired 40/50 ish year olds who stop in all day and dont go out they are all probably bored stiff, and look for anything to complain about, so i had to shut them up.

cant belive you filled your 50 year old neighbour in

I had a new grey x collie pup three weeks ago, up until last night it barked when in its kennel at night, all night for the first week and then every few hours after. None of my neighbours complained and fair play because I think I may have if the shoe was on the other foot. It got to the point where it was driving me mad as well so I splashed out on an anti bark collar. Never needed one before and always laughed at the thought of them. Innotek anti bark citronela spray £40 argos(couldn't electrocute an 11 week old pup!)

Best £40 I've spent, put it on him last night for the first time for ten mins when I cleaned out the ferrets and it stopped him dead. Put him in his kennel last night and didn't hear a peep all night, early days so I can't say if it is a permenant fix but the first nights sleep in three weeks was very welcome! It hasn't had any effect on the dog either.

why ??????????????????????????? hes only 2 years older than me, he shouldnt come round my house knocking f.ck out of my door then sticking his foot in the door when i told him to go back home, shouting his mouth off and upsetting my wife and kids, what the fu.ck do you want me to do,