LOST LITTLE WARRIORS

just a little tribute to the little warriors some of us have lost this season or others if anyone wants to mention them, i think they deserve a mention, this is a young dog i was given at 4mth old that i brought on only for me to loose him in a 7ft dig in ash through a cave in in his first season, f*****g gutted i was,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is NELSON ATTACK FELL TERRIER'S DOG he was turning in to a EXCELLANT TERRIER R.I.P NEL DIED AT THE START OF SEASON SUFFOCATION

this is my lakixpatt i lost him on a 8 foot dig start of this season cavein the dog wos making the grade for [bANNED TEXT] i wonted am gutted r.i.p jak

Posted Images

I was absolutley gutted to lose this one at the beggining of this season and it has really put a dampener on the season although only 3 he had proven himself time and time again.

He was lost in an earth that I have dug many times in the past and once with this dog before so I didnt expect what we came across.

After digging over 4 metres in rock with a jcb we reached him in a vertical tube having dropped down head first.

One of his first in a place that I was told didnt go over 1 metre

post-26257-126644983457_thumb.jpg

another early dig

post-26257-126644996884_thumb.jpg

A good 3metre + dig to him

post-26257-126644999891_thumb.jpg

And sadly his last dig RIP Butch lad

post-26257-12664500507_thumb.jpg

This dog was a real joy to own and work and a real credit to Busterdog who bred him.

atb Drifter

Edited by drifter 1

Looks a nice dog there Drifter, and what a shame to lose him like that, I'm just waiting for Busterdog to breed me one like that...whistling.gifnotworthy.gif

There is a long que rabbit hunter and I think a big fight at the front so im taking a small army lol

Looks a cracker you lost mate not nice is it :no:

Atb drifter

just come across this old pic of a good fox bitch i lost about 8yr ago, had some good season with her when there seemed to be more foxes about, i use to let her bush up and find for her self but the day i lost her was when she was working cover and nocked a roe up and she chased it, only for the roe to cross the full 6 lanes of motorway with ease but sadly the bitch didnt make it, heres old peggy,