EXCUSE ME BUT YOU SEEM 2 HAVE ISSUES THAT NEED RESOLVING NOT ME. IAM THE 1 WITH "ISSUES" BUT I WASNT INVOLVED IN UR ARGUMENTS LAST NITE??? YET YOU SEEM 2 HAVE PICKED ENOUGH ARGUMENTS ON HERE LAST NIGHT 2 LAST ANYONE A LIFETIME AS ANYONE CAN SEE. YES I HAVE BLOCKED YOUR PM,s JUST AS I BLOCKED SCOTTY1 WHO HAS SUDDENLY VANISHED AS U REAPPEARED???? THAT DIDNT STOP YOU SENDING PM,s REGARDING ME 2 BENDOVER OR THOMPSONS DOGS BOTH OF WHOM I HAVE ADVISED TO BLOCK YOUR PM,s ALSO. I SIMPLY POINTED OUT THAT YOU SEEMED 2 HIGHLIGHT BIGLICKS FATHER AS A MAN WHO HAD RAN A DOG INJURED (his father being a respected dogman i might add) YET PRAISED THE BITCH,S OWNER 4 RUNNING HER WITH & I QUOTE "HORRIFIC INJURIES". I HAVE NO TIME 2 WASTE TALKING ABOUT YOU OR TRACIE,S OWNER( STRANGE THAT U ARE ALWAYS FLYING 2 HIS DEFENCE IT SEEMS?). ANYWAY GOOD LUCK PHONING ROUND OR SENDING PM,s 2 PEOPLE REGARDING 2ND HAND INFORMATION.YOU OBVIOUSLY LEAD AN INTERSTING LIFE. PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR CHILDISH ARGUMENTS, IT WOULD SEEM U HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE 2 ARGUE WITH. ATB,Endgame. :bye:

Edited by Endgame
  • Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

come on wullie you must no a wee bit about the dog you not daft you had a pup from him then swapped it and dont mean that in a bad way

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that w

well said peopel worry about other peoples dogs instead of looking at the stuff in there own kennels we forgetwe like doing this sport instead looking for pats on head like a fecking jack russle

Posted Images

ANYWAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PHONING ROUND PEOPLE FOR INFO ON THE STUD DOG??? AINT THAT THE JOB OF THE GUY THAT OWNS THE BITCH THATS 2 BE BRED FROM???? £200 A LINING & PUPS ALL GIVEN AWAY??? GET THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY & SEE THE AMOUNT OF PUPS WITH BUDDY IN THERE PEDIGREE & CHECK THE PRICE OF THOSE PUPS. YOU WONT FIND MANY FREE TO GOOD HOME PUPS I ASSURE YOU!!

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that was said about pepsi was good. Whys it worrying you so much??? lolol this really makes me laugh that you take such an interest in the breedings and dogs owned by a man you claim to hate so much??

I suppose if he had charged people £500 that would be a bad thing too, lolol if he wanted to pay £1000 for a lining and travel to timbuctoo and then give the pups away, once again, whys it such an issue to you? Is it so hard to beleive there are still genuine people out there who arent motivated by money and just want to breed what they consider to be good dogs? They might not be good in your eyes, well thats your opinion, your entitled to it. Im happy to take my chances. Now let this be an end to what is becoming a very tedious topic. If people dont want to use this dog at stud they wont. simple as.

the owner of the tracy bitch wouldnt happen to be the same guy that was part owner of a pb called max by any chance? if i remember correctly i once mind of an organised event over in england there was only 28 people present at the event the door came down and 27 people got arrested and only 1 got away back home to scotland. seems very strange. DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT . I COULD BE WRONG .. ITS A FACT :boxing:

ANYWAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PHONING ROUND PEOPLE FOR INFO ON THE STUD DOG??? AINT THAT THE JOB OF THE GUY THAT OWNS THE BITCH THATS 2 BE BRED FROM???? £200 A LINING & PUPS ALL GIVEN AWAY??? GET THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY & SEE THE AMOUNT OF PUPS WITH BUDDY IN THERE PEDIGREE & CHECK THE PRICE OF THOSE PUPS. YOU WONT FIND MANY FREE TO GOOD HOME PUPS I ASSURE YOU!!

I offered to do a bit of digging on the dog beforehand because the more info you can get on a dog the better, he also did some digging himself and spoke to a guy who saw the dog run, everything that was said about pepsi was good. Whys it worrying you so much??? lolol this really makes me laugh that you take such an interest in the breedings and dogs owned by a man you claim to hate so much??

I suppose if he had charged people £500 that would be a bad thing too, lolol if he wanted to pay £1000 for a lining and travel to timbuctoo and then give the pups away, once again, whys it such an issue to you? Is it so hard to beleive there are still genuine people out there who arent motivated by money and just want to breed what they consider to be good dogs? They might not be good in your eyes, well thats your opinion, your entitled to it. Im happy to take my chances. Now let this be an end to what is becoming a very tedious topic. If people dont want to use this dog at stud they wont. simple as.

the owner of the tracy bitch wouldnt happen to be the same guy that was part owner of a pb called max by any chance? if i remember correctly i once mind of an organised event over in england there was only 28 people present at the event the door came down and 27 people got arrested and only 1 got away back home to scotland. seems very strange. DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT . I COULD BE WRONG .. ITS A FACT :boxing:

come on lads is this relevant to a lurcher forum :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

come on lads is this relevant to a lurcher forum :wallbash:

yes bendover you are coreckt so back to the topic did the pepsi dog and tracy bitch jack