Up north

Hi, whereabouts roughly in Highlands.

I live near Bettyhill on an old croft and wheras last year we were overun, I have seen two so far this year.

Even when the snow was on the ground there were tracks that were probably made by the same amount.

Very strange!

Geoff

Hi, whereabouts roughly in Highlands.

I live near Bettyhill on an old croft and wheras last year we were overun, I have seen two so far this year.

Even when the snow was on the ground there were tracks that were probably made by the same amount.

Very strange!

Geoff

Alright pal, aviemore, the amount a few years back was unreal, but they have decreased dramtaically.

I was speaking to someone from Lairg (down south from me by a few miles) and he was telling me that he was seeing the same quantities as you found.

Maybe it is just this area that is low on bunnies.

I suppose that it could be "Myxe" causing it but the ones that I have seen looked pretty lively to me!

So no bunnies on the menu for me yet.

Nice shootiing by the way, do you freeze your haul when you get that sort of amount, or is there still a market for them with the local butcher?

Geoff