WHAT A SHAME !

its a shame when i have to pm the moderaters to remove a post that took over two hours to write out :realmad: :realmad: . i was only tring to put some good reading on the forum after being sick of reading some of the utter shite and watching members trying to hang them selfs with the law.

im out at least five days of the week working my dogs as well as one or two lamping sessions and pest control around me old mans farm including a 1000 bird, free range eggs unit.

last week i came to the opinion that instead of complaining to my self as im sure we all do about some of the topics and silly posts on here, i would try and contribute to make the site better, AND GUESS WHAT! the very first post i write, an accout of a day out hunting with a dear friend goes tits up! :censored:! no wonder most of the genuine hunting members wont post and thats what i thought of doing this morning and is what i want to do.

instead though im going to take the opposite aproach and do my very best to put an account of a days hunting up at least once a week, as a way of giving every silly comment, post and topic that gets read on here the finger :feck:. :yes:

i apologise for my perthetic off topic rant that makes this post just as bad as the one that spoilt my small two hour essay, i wish the genuine members ATB

I know you're having a rant and anger may have taken over but. Why are YOU pm ing the mods to have a post that YOU wrote, removed?

Not quite sure who your giving the finger to. The silly posters or the genuine hunters.

Any chance you could edit your post for clarity?

rgds

Swampy

confused ning

I know you're having a rant and anger may have taken over but. Why are YOU pm ing the mods to have a post that YOU wrote, removed?

Not quite sure who your giving the finger to. The silly posters or the genuine hunters.

Any chance you could edit your post for clarity?

rgds

Swampy

confused ning

ive edited my topic tell me if that makes better reading. i had the post removed because of silly of topic comments and i did not want it to escalate.

ATB and thankyou for pointing the inclarity out :thumbs:

in future, if you get silly posts added to a post that is accounting for a day out, all legal and above board, I suggest rather than ask for it to be removed, you should hit the report button on the "silly post" bringing it to the attention of a mod that way, we can then check if said member is actually leaving any sensible comments or just being a pain on the site,

in future, if you get silly posts added to a post that is accounting for a day out, all legal and above board, I suggest rather than ask for it to be removed, you should hit the report button on the "silly post" bringing it to the attention of a mod that way, we can then check if said member is actually leaving any sensible comments or just being a pain on the site,

? i did hit the report button :thumbs:

fieldsporthunter

i am just going to fire training i should be back at 9.30 or so i have a look for you post if it ok i clean it up and get it back up again if thats what you want, i try and clean up good post first, and warned the messers, pm me the title of the post and i have a look

cheers sounder :thumbs:

fieldsporthunter

i am just going to fire training i should be back at 9.30 or so i have a look for you post if it ok i clean it up and get it back up again if thats what you want, i try and clean up good post first, and warned the messers, pm me the title of the post and i have a look

cheers sounder :thumbs:

thankyou :thumbs: