england get away with it again

wales just didnt turn up with any type of guts,they hyped thereselves up for months and pride there game on beating the english but instead were turned over.losing all there form.....lol as for beating france the last time they won the six nations we were the only team to beat thewm then

France are far from unbeatable, in recent years that have been beaten by England, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland ran them close last year. The thing I was saying about France is that you never know what's going to happen when they take to the pitch... :thumbs:

True words mate!

swampy

ninging instead of working ha ha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the result for the calcutta cup will go the same way as it has the last four years with the home team winning lol like martin luther king said i have a dream :clapper::victory: never mind win or lose we'll have the booze

hopefully the result for the calcutta cup will go the same way as it has the last four years with the home team winning lol like martin luther king said i have a dream :clapper::victory: never mind win or lose we'll have the booze

Thats the spirit!

Swampy

philosophical ning

swampy your obviously a big rugby man like myself and its great that the rivalry between our countrys continues ,but you lot got away with it :D:clapper::tongue2: i love the banter its great i know scotland is a bit behind the other 4 nations and only on par with italy but the heart rules the head when it comes to rugby

'Ning

Be fair. Italy never looked like scoring a try. They would only have "nicked" it through penalties.

Had JW kicked the 8 points the game would have been out of sight for Italy.

It wasn't a brilliant win and we should have put the game away very early on. To say that "we got away with it" I think is naive. We were never going to lose. I just think that everyone expects more (and should) and folk like seeing England struggle. Let us also not forget that Italy played a blinder of a game and others should take heed! It won't be long before they will be snapping at the heels of us all..............if they aren't already!

rgds

Swampy

calmning

We played sh!t.

But it seems sh!t was enough to get the win over Italy on the day.

Aye ATF I like your thinking. Play the first two games sheite and take the wins then for the next three play decent!

You mustn't peak to early eh?

Please expalin though;Why does England get slated for scoring 17 points against wales when they were down to 14 men, but there is no mention of the points scored against scotland when they were down to 13! Mmmmmmmm Double standards methinks!

Rgds

Swampy

Last ning before bed time cider

I'm not going to get into a slagging match with any of you lot. Because I've been proved right on both weekends (well, 100% results & 75% method)

England will beat scotland. We're too strong for an improving scottish team.

England will Beat Ireland. Ireland have showed their weakness and England will capitilise on it.

Engalnd will beat france. We will wind them up and they will lose their composure. We will doggedly and some will say momtonously, grind them down.

Why have people wriytten Italy off? They are always a hard team to beat. I don't think any of the other 5 nations think that its going to be a push over against them.

The best is yet to come. Play each match to combat the opposition. Every opposition should be palyed differently. We will get it right. We may not get the grand slam but I think we will win the tournament.

The bitterness shown by the home nations against England have couded the judgement of those displaying it.

Swampy

WINNING NING

what are you talking about ya fool..ireland are a far better team than the english although half the team are out injured this year we will still beat yous..and france will fcuking pummel the english smile.gif

I'm not going to get into a slagging match with any of you lot. Because I've been proved right on both weekends (well, 100% results & 75% method)

England will beat scotland. We're too strong for an improving scottish team.

England will Beat Ireland. Ireland have showed their weakness and England will capitilise on it.

Engalnd will beat france. We will wind them up and they will lose their composure. We will doggedly and some will say momtonously, grind them down.

Why have people wriytten Italy off? They are always a hard team to beat. I don't think any of the other 5 nations think that its going to be a push over against them.

The best is yet to come. Play each match to combat the opposition. Every opposition should be palyed differently. We will get it right. We may not get the grand slam but I think we will win the tournament.

The bitterness shown by the home nations against England have couded the judgement of those displaying it.

Swampy

WINNING NING

what are you talking about ya fool..ireland are a far better team than the english although half the team are out injured this year we will still beat yous..and france will fcuking pummel the english smile.gif

I admire your allegiance and if England are to be beaten I would like to think its by the Irish.

However, in short.............You are sooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

Try and be objective. I know the home nations hate seeing England win anything but that doesn't detract from the fact that we will win.

rgds

Swampy

honestning