england get away with it again

well i read on a post last week how england were on the up lol just watched the game and as usual they get away with everything again castro sin binned for hands on the ball in a ruck five minutes later shaw hands on ball in englands twenty two let of flutey high tackle let of moody high tackle in the air let off yip your on the way up right up the refs arse england could not get the ball of the pitch quick enough ,welldone italy for atleast playing rugby

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i read on a post last week how england were on the up lol just watched the game and as usual they get away with everything again castro sin binned for hands on the ball in a ruck five minutes later shaw hands on ball in englands twenty two let of flutey high tackle let of moody high tackle in the air let off yip your on the way up right up the refs arse england could not get the ball of the pitch quick enough ,welldone italy for atleast playing rugby

when you jock pricks win a game you can tell us how its done. wanker

notworthy.gif Not much of a spectacle was it mate? Boot, boot, boot, boot! So much for the England rugby revolution! :doh: I honestly think that having Wilkinson in the team is holding them back. I saw him make one pass all game, make one decent positional kick and squandered the rest of his possession kicking the ball back to Italian hands.

listen arsehole if you watched the game and you knew even the basics about the game you would have the decentcy to admit you got away with it and yes i am a wanker but only if its a good film as for you unfortunatly will always be english

listen arsehole if you watched the game and you knew even the basics about the game you would have the decentcy to admit you got away with it and yes i am a wanker but only if its a good film as for you unfortunatly will always be english

clapper.gif Had a excellent day with the scottish boys yesterday real good crack ,so much so we booking to travel up next year ,Before long they will start saying again we going to win next world cup toast.gif

clapper.gif Had a excellent day with the scottish boys yesterday real good crack ,so much so we booking to travel up next year ,Before long they will start saying again we going to win next world cup toast.gif

:yes: I've always had a great time out in Cardiff when the Scots/Irish have been down/over for a match! :cheers::drink:

i had a welsh lad and an english lad of the site up here for couple of days checking holes good crack with them before the game i enjoy the english scottish rivalry although we usually come of worst ,they left yesterday at half time in the rugby me sitting all cockey lol well not for long i was getting text all the second half so hafod and roybo your a pair o wankers :clapper::tongue2: and told you these scottish foxes eat porridge,perfect specimen that was

We were LUCKY, but a wins a win. !!!!

Me thinks we will struggle even against the Jocks :feck:

:thumbs:

I think Steve Borthwick played in a different game to the one I watched Smudge, did you see his pitch side post match interview? :laugh:

Edited by maltenby

your right smudger a win is a win ,what do you think is going wrong with the england team no doubting they have some talent in the team but its as if they are scared of martin jonston the pace englands backs have is being wasted they should be getting the ball after tieing in a few defenders and running at them you got to be dissapointed in the way they are playing

your right smudger a win is a win ,what do you think is going wrong with the england team no doubting they have some talent in the team but its as if they are scared of martin jonston the pace englands backs have is being wasted they should be getting the ball after tieing in a few defenders and running at them you got to be dissapointed in the way they are playing

ok, zap, how you doing, ---you cant educated ignorent,cockheads, at anything???????????