Hellicopter up for ferreting ! !

The general public is brainwashed into seeing a dog ina field and thinking your responsible for the collapse of western civilisation!!! A few years ago I was training a GSD and did a track at night as it helps improves your line handling skills, anyway a member of the public reported me for hare coursing(at 2300 with a GSD), clearly shows they had not seen me but merely reported me as my car had cages in. First I knew was the helicoptor above me, a full riot van, panda cars and a dog van, what a waste of time and money, pathetic, they should of charged the piece of shit we made up the complaint with the fuel/man hours. Although the rozzers still sat me in the back and took my details..........

HAHAHA I bet your dog wasn't amused, I love night tracking, great fun. I went on a tracking course, we were handcuffed to the ground in the middle of a pitch black airfield and the only way to get out of the handcuffs was for your dog to be released from the other end of the airfield with the key attached to its collar, you were allowed to shout once!!! very funny :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic