Hellicopter up for ferreting ! !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old bill are unbeliveable - last year as some folks on here may remember , my 13yr old was robbed in broad daylight of my bullx by a traveller , when we phoned the police they said they had no one to send , could we come to the station , four hours later we spoke to someone !!! .But if i would have been doing something illegal with my dog , id have had a quicker response !!!

Wednesday past they had the helicopter in the air up here for three lads ferreting, a couple of cars to boot.

I wonder what the total cost to the taxpayer that would amount to ?.

Someone somewhere should keep a note of the number of times this occurs, multiply it with the cost of each operation and make the resulting total public knowledge.

ye good idea mackay, keep reporting it to the press and eventually someone will get there arse kicked, yis wurzil.

Mate you have the perferct oppurtunity to help the hunting cause by actually going to the papers with this . How much do you think it costs to put a helicpter up in the air? it costs a fortune we are talking thousands of pounds. you could mention the alternatives to ferretting as a pest control namely cymag which kills everything in the hole you could mention the govt released myxi virus. if i was you i would go to town with this. ask the police how many crimes were reprted whilst they were bothering you. For F....s sake a helicopter!!!!!! :wallbash: its incredible!! :wallbash:

when my mate went court for coursing they told him it costs £ 90 EVERY MIN THE HELLICOPTERS UP! i bet they where up a good half hour you don the maths its bloody a lot !

jesus christ you would think they would go fight some real crime!!!!!!

what height did the bitch make that she is to small?

cheers

craig

22 shes breed out of real dogs and im sure shell kill hares but to be honest to me she wont be a match bitch like her mother. shes never seen a hare but cant see her competeing with some 26 27 inch animals and if i take a bitch coursing shes got to be as good as any ones dogs about.

hows it bred pal

we have the eye in the sky on us nearly every time were out total waste of of money when were on perrmission, but i think its getting to know now it just hovers over us for a minute then fecks off, its in the air every night where were at the money its wasting is unbelivible

• 5 months later...

i have had 1 hovering other me before, then i was lamping he got his big light owt and his speacker phone, asked me what i was doing so i just put my lamp on his and give him :wankerzo4: . 5 mins later the coppers turned my and asked me what i was doing i just sed lamping and yet ist my dads land, he asked me if i had a firearms lisence, i said its a air rafle, he said yes so had you got a license? what a :wankerzo4:

im in cambs and ive had the armed response out a couple of times and have been followed home 12 miles to my house by the chopper, i think cambridgeshire are having a bit of a clamp down , imagine all that money they are wasting chasing people on permission lol feck em :D

The general public is brainwashed into seeing a dog ina field and thinking your responsible for the collapse of western civilisation!!! A few years ago I was training a GSD and did a track at night as it helps improves your line handling skills, anyway a member of the public reported me for hare coursing(at 2300 with a GSD), clearly shows they had not seen me but merely reported me as my car had cages in. First I knew was the helicoptor above me, a full riot van, panda cars and a dog van, what a waste of time and money, pathetic, they should of charged the piece of shit we made up the complaint with the fuel/man hours. Although the rozzers still sat me in the back and took my details..........