seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Stella @ 15 months old

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

his this stella who was mated to lenny?? and grandparents to zack? just got a bitch pup out of zack :thumbs:

no mate the stella you are on about is a brindle bitch out of gary caulfields joe very very good bitch seen her run week in week out there is some footage of her on youtube :thumbs:

latest pic of my pup ian......hope it dont turn out like last 1 that was spit and double of it al be sick :tongue2: but i be happy if it got HEART thats the main thing

Picture130.jpg

i won one of them at the fair ground once i had to knocka load of cans off to win a teddy bear liek that. plodplodplod kill

has it got a lot of ear if its ears r pinned back it will fly thats only my thoughts on it

no just like an old rough coated lurcher cant see no saluki in it

005-5.jpg

from left to right

bitch out of jamies jack to my old bitch susie charlie seagull average bitch did havea lot of hope for it but didnt do as good as i thought so nephew lamps it now.

next brindle bitch same way bred massive hearted bitch and i think could be top drawer but comes into season every f*****g week and balloons to 50 stone migth jab her next yr to stop her coming into season

next out of my old bitch to joe . top quality bitch ian who owend her said she best he has ever had and teh calibre of animals he has had says something took shit hares out quick and could hang on forever ran 5 seasons on black dirt of peterborough and was matched

next black and tan whitney out of joe to caspers sister holly real hard bitch who was hammered on sp hares and fen loves teh black dirt and was matched jamie 7344 wil tell u what matches she has had and that.

005-5.jpg

from left to right

bitch out of jamies jack to my old bitch susie charlie seagull average bitch did havea lot of hope for it but didnt do as good as i thought so nephew lamps it now.

next brindle bitch same way bred massive hearted bitch and i think could be top drawer but comes into season every f*****g week and balloons to 50 stone migth jab her next yr to stop her coming into season

next out of my old bitch to joe . top quality bitch ian who owend her said she best he has ever had and teh calibre of animals he has had says something took shit hares out quick and could hang on forever ran 5 seasons on black dirt of peterborough and was matched

next black and tan whitney out of joe to caspers sister holly real hard bitch who was hammered on sp hares and fen loves teh black dirt and was matched jamie 7344 wil tell u what matches she has had and that.

MY MATE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH HIS BITCH COMING IN SEASON TAKING PHANTOM,S MILK THE LOT THEN CARRYING LOAD,S OF WEIGHT AND FIND,S IT HARD TO WORK AROUND IS A PAIN FOR THE RUNNING DOG MAN

005-5.jpg

from left to right

a lad from up north has a white smoth dog whitch iv been told is a good one .its ment to be out of jack x susi . if it is it must be the brother to the two rough bogs in the pic

005-5.jpg

from left to right

a lad from up north has a white smoth dog whitch iv been told is a good one .its ment to be out of jack x susi . if it is it must be the brother to the two rough bogs in the pic

who owns the dog :hmm:

005-5.jpg

from left to right

i add the sister to ya cream bitch