seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

be like looking at your pup in a =year or so :thumbs:

in my opinion the best stud dog ever this dog could graft mac turned down so much money for this dog a superb black dirt dog this dog as we know was put to eve producing three cracking bitches millie seagull and bow mb bow was put to dels dog producing three match dogs

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

in my opinion the best stud dog ever this dog could graft mac turned down so much money for this dog a superb black dirt dog this dog as we know was put to eve producing three cracking bitches millie seagull and bow mb bow was put to dels dog producing three match dogs

did you ever see blaze run ian think he was the brother to micky drews joe?

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

blaze was merlin`s litter brother, owened by george from liecester

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

was he a deep conker colour

not sure mate me dad had a black and tan bitch off him blaze x merlin x eve bitch, she would be 17/18 now if it was alive, whens this f****n book ready like you been writing a word a month all the TOP coursing lads are eager to read it :toast: