seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

see desmondo we let u hear what we want u to hear..u and pinky crack on love ot hear your fone calls lol

So thats your philosiphy :toast:
des omc philosophy is to breed as many as he can to get one that can catch at sp lololololo put it this way when i get blown off i say i get blown off omc says they need worming imediately lolo
no he goes to stevie duncan on the way home lol

whos stevie duncan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

see desmondo we let u hear what we want u to hear..u and pinky crack on love ot hear your fone calls lol

So thats your philosiphy :toast:
des omc philosophy is to breed as many as he can to get one that can catch at sp lololololo put it this way when i get blown off i say i get blown off omc says they need worming imediately lolo
no he goes to stevie duncan on the way home lol
whos stevie duncan
bone man in the north east

should of said seagull as there great great grand mother fuji lol

Too fecking confusing KC haha...coming along grand anyways they are...cheers Goldfinch matey,as long as they serve a purpose for ME then I will be happy enough.

• Like 1

pinky you and desmond should have a bit more respect for omc him and craig did run the fens for 20 odd year side by side and it was his idea thats in your kennels so where would you be with out him. infact where would the coursing world be lol

[BANNED TEXT] r right killing crew they were side by side can remember i jumped a biggish dyke looked behind omc said to cn lets jump togeather cn made it omc went up to his belt cn said u better do some dyke training or bring some flippers lol

pinky you and desmond should have a bit more respect for omc him and craig did run the fens for 20 odd year side by side and it was his idea thats in your kennels so where would you be with out him. infact where would the coursing world be lol

[BANNED TEXT] r right killing crew they were side by side can remember i jumped a biggish dyke looked behind omc said to cn lets jump togeather cn made it omc went up to his belt cn said u better do some dyke training or bring some flippers lol

fensfar hows gunner

fensfar hows gunner
looking well never known such a greedy pup, it eats so fast it start staggering round the kennel half way threw with indigestion, gunna have to get it some rennie tablets

fensfar hows gunner
looking well never known such a greedy pup, it eats so fast it start staggering round the kennel half way threw with indigestion, gunna have to get it some rennie tablets

did u get [BANNED TEXT] valentines card

fensfar hows gunner
did u get [BANNED TEXT] valentines card
you've gone again, should have plenty of wind this pup it looks like a foxhound
  • Like 1