seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

yes mate have u seen her run should be good pups i got a dog out of taz x millie

good dog coming on well

no pal never seen mona run only on tape dave sent me a copy of her i,d say she one of the best in country if not the best excellant animal,seen the dvd of her winning the match against m/baker fly grond bottom less made them look so easy stuck to her nose.

yes mate have u seen her run should be good pups i got a dog out of taz x millie

good dog coming on well

she a good bitch , i had a pup out of fred x millie but when mattys bitch pup died i gave him mine back

had some good dogs matty and his lad, some top bred uns

i no pg got some goodens

pinky plzz keep me out of your squabbles.. and to everyone else whose that worried about what i got .. just simple and i do say men who talk about matching in june are mad but give us a ring dec then we can have a run ..

Edited by karlsberg
  • Like 2

good dog coming on well

she a good bitch , i had a pup out of fred x millie but when mattys bitch pup died i gave him mine back

i no pg got some goodens

pinky plzz keep me out of your squabbles.. and to everyone else whose that worried about what i got .. just simple and i do say men who talk about matching in une are mad but give us a ring dec then we can have a run ..

hi mate has l/moss got an old bitch of your old bitch,maybe i mite have wrong person.

good dog coming on well

i no pg got some goodens

pinky plzz keep me out of your squabbles.. and to everyone else whose that worried about what i got .. just simple and i do say men who talk about matching in une are mad but give us a ring dec then we can have a run ..

hi mate has l/moss got an old bitch of your old bitch,maybe i mite have wrong person.

how it bred mate

good dog coming on well

i no pg got some goodens

how it bred mate

think it casper/snowy to susie/caulfeild joe,would you be the owner of susie,

good dog coming on well

i no pg got some goodens

how it bred mate

was mate she died this yr . yeh he will have .. i havent spoke to him for yrs

good dog coming on well

i no pg got some goodens

how it bred mate

whitney is teh auntie to mona . just had pups off her to buddy .

good dog coming on well

i no pg got some goodens

how it bred mate

sorry to hear that mate,i know lenn well done a good bit with him winter past,he used my dog on his old bitch she be about 5 weeks in pup hopefully,he told me ypur old bitch was v good.

good mate heard good reports about your dog we will have a day out next season hopefully

yea pal would like that,my dog a decent animal a feild an a fen dog,are you running any dogs of your old bitch mow mate?

good mate heard good reports about your dog we will have a day out next season hopefully

yea pal would like that,my dog a decent animal a feild an a fen dog,are you running any dogs of your old bitch mow mate?

yeh i got 2 off j jack nothing special, but decent if you know what i mean

015.jpg

whitney with her pups to buddy .. whitneys sister to monas dam

hey nice pups mate are they yours sumthing wrong if they no good super bred,mona was bred here in ireland by s?king sold her to t/howley he then sold her to dave,the lads are running the litter after mona they of mona dam to issac,think they bout 18 months nice dogs, i,ve a nice litter at the house only 4 weeks old of lucas sister to s/gaskin old tramp dog have high hopes for them.

015.jpg

whitney with her pups to buddy .. whitneys sister to monas dam

hey nice pups mate are they yours sumthing wrong if they no good super bred,mona was bred here in ireland by s?king sold her to t/howley he then sold her to dave,the lads are running the litter after mona they of mona dam to issac,think they bout 18 months nice dogs, i,ve a nice litter at the house only 4 weeks old of lucas sister to s/gaskin old tramp dog have high hopes for them.

u can only try mate cant u sometimes it works some times it doesnt