seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

009.jpg

ask shaddow off here how much i charged him for that line .. u see in this day and age people do things for friends and gift them pups like jamie 7344 . and who ever darth vador is actually knows wo i am and knows i dont give a f**k lol what he thinks so carry on lol

what way are both them bred lol how much are they :boogie::thumbs:

A mates bitch outof benji and tehy going on about 750 a line thats f**k all i charged him 3 g and a shag of his lass

yes that [bANNED TEXT] but when he saw our lass he gave me 3 grand and 2 free lines in the right carlberg lol

i've seen stuff off the mothers side to yours run very fast good killers very good round cover, should be chancy pups the mate

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

009.jpg

ask shaddow off here how much i charged him for that line .. u see in this day and age people do things for friends and gift them pups like jamie 7344 . and who ever darth vador is actually knows wo i am and knows i dont give a f**k lol what he thinks so carry on lol

1000 was a bargain for a line id say :boogie:

actually i offered good money for the line and Karlsberg wouldnt take a penny so fair play to fella and thanks a lot mate :notworthy:

seen scout run this season.........i liked him

behave

Was that maverick any good ????????

no theres was 2 dogs out the litter mn and mb dead winter dogs sadly mn lost his at 16 month

what you mean no lol i done a bit of homeworked he was.nt the best but a decent honest dog from the owners mouth that kept him all those years and he also said he had a few bets not lots but a few and he got rid of him forhowling like f**k however he is quiet here as i ben walking him lots to keep him quiet lol

no theres was 2 dogs out the litter mn and mb dead winter dogs sadly mn lost his at 16 month

what you mean no lol i done a bit of homeworked he was.nt the best but a decent honest dog from the owners mouth that kept him all those years and he also said he had a few bets not lots but a few and he got rid of him forhowling like f**k however he is quiet here as i ben walking him lots to keep him quiet lol

how good was mb,s did he match the dog

• Like 1

in these lines and any lines theres going to be a high percentage of wastage or if u like steady and not busy but when they do come with pace the mouth is there and lets go chasing

• Like 1

honest baz just get on with your own dogs and i'll get on with mine.........we dont get on and thats good enough for me

jamie u seem to be up [bANNED TEXT] own arse cause u got a pup out of red sonia uve really changed get a grip i will put on a puppy comp i hope u will contend no excuses im sick of them

the last litter, dident make the grade to slow ,so y breed the same way :doh:

there was 4 out the last litter that could catch well but sadly were stolen

I only seen 2 of these run , the one Kipper had a bitch and one a lad from northumberland had , CN got that one back it was a big dog , it lacked pace for smaller land , i dont no who got it after that ???????????eta snowy x casper !

Edited by ROBERTO M