seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

f**k me baz u pm me other month asking a about a pup u bougth and u wanted to know how it was bred lol another good post ruined. people with dogs are alot differnet nowadays want every dog to be shit instead of there own

yes i did thats right, but thats got what to do with this??? how is it ruined, i asked a question...you and jamie have gone all A-team on me now...THINKIN IM SLAGGING YOU TO DEATH..im not.. was just curious... id have asked any of my mates the same question if it was there dog.. and im not wanting anyones dog to be shit, as long as mine do it for me thats all im interested in really.... iv had nowt decent for years so she be due a good one myself now.. stop gettin on your high horses and chill out

lol u one who brought whit up lol it is funny'.

does any body no of a bitch called sonia she allegedly was catching hares at 10 yr old

Wasn't the Jockeys bitch Red Sonias sister, and didn't they put the famous Buddy to that? and they were shite to like the mother!

what breed of dogs do you run mate?

6 weeks reeeeeeeeal uns

there bred well enough ..just a few weeks younger then my pup ...fingers crossed mine might be alright too...but its a bit early for me to start shouting its a real un...good luck with it..

how your pup bred snoops?

its out of maggie .whos straight out of blondie x charlie ..the sire is out of cn,s jack x snowy ..

honest baz just get on with your own dogs and i'll get on with mine.........we dont get on and thats good enough for me

jamie u seem to be up [bANNED TEXT] own arse cause u got a pup out of red sonia uve really changed get a grip i will put on a puppy comp i hope u will contend no excuses im sick of them

the last litter, dident make the grade to slow ,so y breed the same way :doh:

009.jpg

ask shaddow off here how much i charged him for that line .. u see in this day and age people do things for friends and gift them pups like jamie 7344 . and who ever darth vador is actually knows wo i am and knows i dont give a f**k lol what he thinks so carry on lol

1000 was a bargain for a line id say :boogie:

actually i offered good money for the line and Karlsberg wouldnt take a penny so fair play to fella and thanks a lot mate :notworthy:

seen scout run this season.........i liked him

hows these two ogs bred

009.jpg

ask shaddow off here how much i charged him for that line .. u see in this day and age people do things for friends and gift them pups like jamie 7344 . and who ever darth vador is actually knows wo i am and knows i dont give a f**k lol what he thinks so carry on lol

1000 was a bargain for a line id say :boogie:

actually i offered good money for the line and Karlsberg wouldnt take a penny so fair play to fella and thanks a lot mate :notworthy:

seen scout run this season.........i liked him

hows these two ogs bred

the bitch is Storm (Benji x Storm)

should be some good pups all good breding

this blk n white bitch killed 2 hares the day S.G won forley cup aged 7 or 8 months old. very fast op and at em style tons of wind too

the gaskins had fll sister they boght off JK for good money , called biscit won a lot of matches with it

009.jpg

what way are both them bred lol how much are they :boogie::thumbs:

A mates bitch outof benji and tehy going on about 750 a line thats f**k all i charged him 3 g and a shag of his lass

yes that [bANNED TEXT] but when he saw our lass he gave me 3 grand and 2 free lines in the right carlberg lol

009.jpg

what way are both them bred lol how much are they :boogie::thumbs:

A mates bitch outof benji and tehy going on about 750 a line thats f**k all i charged him 3 g and a shag of his lass

yes that [bANNED TEXT] but when he saw our lass he gave me 3 grand and 2 free lines in the right carlberg lol

tell u what mate 3 g for a shag is alot less than ive paid our lass over the years lol hope bitch is in pup for ya mate :thumbs: