seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

iv never sold a dog... iv gave you 2 dogs..which iv never seen a penny for....the one you made jack..which has ran good since and never pulled up.. :blink: ..strange that...ace wasnt my dog..and to my knowledge didnt jack...it was bought and jacked later i was told..nothing to do with me tho....iv never made a bean out of dogs...as for selling jackers..why did you breed from bonny?? did you tell buyers what she did? bet you didnt....instead of 2 more pages of shit on a good thread, pm so lads dont have to waste there time reading bollocks.....or just dont reply... you go your way ill go mine :kiss: :kiss:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

asyou say i didnt see it , but ..he no reason to lie...and was it mentioned anywhere,untill you started being arsey..no it was kept to myself.... if troy jacked when i wasnt there..i cant comment... i wasnt told and to this day still say it wasnt..if it jacked infront of jy..why did he eventually own it.....would you take on a dog you seen pull up?? i wouldnt..i dont think jy would either but what ever if it did..it did.... but who gtes blame for it...indy? casper? or you? its only pup from her to jack tho...as for grip, i gave it to you..to run sell or what ever..and yes you did give jy something for it but i aint seen him yet.... i can promise you tho.. troy did not jack or i wouldnt of give him you....at time i classed you as a mate and thought youd do the dog justice...you run what you have and ill run what i have...dont get wound up on others opinions tho..........life is way tooooooo short

lol did you see what she did or get told? u asked 200 quid for grip and told me to giv ethe money to jy for you which i giv him 3 days later then you gave me troy which i put 100% into and as soon as it jacked jy said well i was stuck in the middle wether to tell you but it jacked in front of me [bANNED TEXT] greg took it that is 100% truth i ran bonnie twice with you the first time she killed 2/3 and the second time she killed 2/4 the bitch was flat as f**k in season but that was my own fault for running her she ran the hare for 5 mins went in hard at the hare and hit a dyke which your mate will confirm the hare pulled 50 then 60 then 100 yards on her and dropped into a dyke she ran to the dyke dropped in dyke then took off after another hare as she passed gregg he snagged her collar and shouted i had to do that jamie lad she never needed that if thats jacking then she 1 million % jacked........funny tho a lot of different people have seen the bitch run a lot more than you or ya inbred mate and they never seen it put a foot wrong..........at end of the day its all sour milk coz that black and tan peice of shit jacked and i told people instead of keeping it a secret like i was told.......heres the golden nugget on the subject of old bonnie..... i was on the fone to a lad off this site while greg shouting in the background..........''u wanna be proud of the heart that bitch just shown there'' :toast:

both greg and jy deny seein troy pull up or saying it ... and you say greg snagged bonnies collar...snagged a collar?? he was holding a dog...and yours was running a hare..would his dog not of tried to grab the hare? and how slow was bonnie running if he could snag its collar while holding a bitch pulling at a hare......and to top it off you bought his dog off him and took it home that day :yes:

:whistling:

both greg and jy deny seein troy pull up or saying it ... and you say greg snagged bonnies collar...snagged a collar?? he was holding a dog...and yours was running a hare..would his dog not of tried to grab the hare? and how slow was bonnie running if he could snag its collar while holding a bitch pulling at a hare......and to top it off you bought his dog off him and took it home that day :yes:

:whistling:

Edited by jamie7344

yea and if she was anywhere near in the same class as bonnie she wud still be here and i wouldn't of took 1100 loss on it, she was average buta good hearted bitch, people have been on this site crabbing indys pups and i've put them straight on the ones they said jacked like they said the whole indy casper litter jacked, they never just 2 of them, one of the best little things i seen was off indy x buddy i tell everyone to this day i'm not a liar but obviously john and gregg are as john has told others exactly what he told me and another few storys about your dogs but i wouldn't go on a site and tell everyone storys if i wasn't there, i told you the truth there wether you belive it or not i dont really care i'm more than happy with the bitch i have off bonnie ere i wud never sell her so dont be worryin yaself over other peoples dogs

which was other in indy x casper litter... people can say what the want about my dogs.....i dont bite.. :laugh: iv only ever had one good dog....he,s 10 and still runs well.. nothing else has come close.. any one who knows me , will know iv not a good word to say about anything else iv owned..if jy has told me something different to others there isnt alot i can do about that is there..i like the guy..and cant see why he would want to lie to me ...

Baz i was on the fone to Jamie that day bonnie soposidly jacked and Greg was shouting in the background, u wana be proud of that bitch Jamie most dogs would have jacked? Why would he shout that if she just jacked?

toby i brought you into a petty f****n argument there when it had nowt to do with u mate but cheers anyway

• Like 1