seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

im not getting at that karlsberg, bitch looks in very good nick, and she is a good bitch....all im saying so far in 3 litters has she produced anything ..attall????? is there anypoint breeding a bitch that doesn,t throw pups??? i could understand if there had been some good harekillers from her in the past, but has there?? and im not slagging the dog,just my thoughts

my thoughts are she hasnt been back to a dog like buddy u should keep your worries and thoughts to yourself liek i do with what u have or had why come on here and try and crab and spoil a post about animals that u havent seen run i thought u were better than that obviosly i was wrong. quite sad really

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

not once did i slag whitney off.. you boys need to chill out.. forget i posted it... :laugh::laugh: if you dont want people to comment on stuff, why post it on a forum... are you only allowed to write stuff if i blow you off in the process :laugh: happy hunting fellas :thumbs:

f**k me baz u pm me other month asking a about a pup u bougth and u wanted to know how it was bred lol another good post ruined. people with dogs are alot differnet nowadays want every dog to be shit instead of there own

yes i did thats right, but thats got what to do with this??? how is it ruined, i asked a question...you and jamie have gone all A-team on me now...THINKIN IM SLAGGING YOU TO DEATH..im not.. was just curious... id have asked any of my mates the same question if it was there dog.. and im not wanting anyones dog to be shit, as long as mine do it for me thats all im interested in really.... iv had nowt decent for years so she be due a good one myself now.. stop gettin on your high horses and chill out

f**k me baz u pm me other month asking a about a pup u bougth and u wanted to know how it was bred lol another good post ruined. people with dogs are alot differnet nowadays want every dog to be shit instead of there own

yes i did thats right, but thats got what to do with this??? how is it ruined, i asked a question...you and jamie have gone all A-team on me now...THINKIN IM SLAGGING YOU TO DEATH..im not.. was just curious... id have asked any of my mates the same question if it was there dog.. and im not wanting anyones dog to be shit, as long as mine do it for me thats all im interested in really.... iv had nowt decent for years so she be due a good one myself now.. stop gettin on your high horses and chill out

lol u one who brought whit up lol it is funny'.

:whistling:

Edited by jamie7344

see tho baz thats what makes me cringe when people dont just say what they want instead of beatin round the bush...............like the old what has foxy produced crank questions if u gonna turn round and say whitney a shit producer just say it instead of all the f****n round.............then i could of asked you again hoe many have you seen off whitney to base your facts on ?????

so hasnt he seen any run off whit lol just thought he had . sorry my mistake

none, i aint seen any but i heard it straight from your mouth that the blackie litter all made tiny dogs that jacked... it has nowt to do with beating around the bush.. nothing wrong with trying a bitch again if a litter dont turn out well, but 3 times... karlsberg the dog i pm,d you about wasnt a pup ..its 5 year old.. thought you,d know the breeding ... my question on what has foxy bred wasn,t a crank either..it was genuine question which was answered in the end..as i said then i think better pups come from nipper, not that it matters ..there the same breeding..and that is only my opinion , if you want ,ill delete my posts, so then you cant try and twist it to me trashing your topic.. i commented on whitney,cause 3 pages before it she is on it, sayin being put to buddy.....

you must be proper deluded if you sayin i told you whitney pups jacked, second litter was to the zack dog there is 2 dogs by me that i wud own and the third litter are 10 months old.......but there shit???? ok carry on lol

ok then. im lying :blink::blink: ... there that good, you dont own one,..why????????? dont answer that infact, its wasting time, im off now , if you want me to delete what i wrote just say the word, the thread has been a good one,wish i didnt post now, this is reason i hardly write on here, didnt want it to turn into this, hope this litter make grade for you anyway...... and try not to make this one jack jamie, you must be due a good one aswell now.. :thumbs: