seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

blaze was a smooth red dog, deep conker colour yes

Picture127.jpg

be like looking at your pup in a =year or so :thumbs:

in my opinion the best stud dog ever this dog could graft mac turned down so much money for this dog a superb black dirt dog this dog as we know was put to eve producing three cracking bitches millie seagull and bow mb bow was put to dels dog producing three match dogs

did you ever see blaze run ian think he was the brother to micky drews joe?

was he a deep conker colour

Edited by gonzalez

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

in my opinion the best stud dog ever this dog could graft mac turned down so much money for this dog a superb black dirt dog this dog as we know was put to eve producing three cracking bitches millie seagull and bow mb bow was put to dels dog producing three match dogs

had full sister to joe tiny good on the brown dirt only 23 at the shoulder

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

did you get her off russell ? blaze was a powerful smooth red dog, killed alot of hares

Edited by gonzalez

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

did you get her off russell ? blaze was a powerful smooth red dog, killed alot of hares

the late gary back in 88 is that about right gonzales

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

blaze was merlin`s litter brother, owened by george from liecester

THERE WAS 3 DOGS IN MERLINS LITTER BRED IN 1980. THERE WAS A ROUGH DOG SOLD TO GEORGE FROM LEICESTER, BUT IT WAS NAMED "Swan"(PERHAPS THE NAME WAS CHANGED???... THIRD DOG WAS SOLD TO SMOG FROM LEICESTER, BUT IT WAS A RED SMOOTH DOG.:thumbs:

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

russ bred "joe" out of lily x merlin and kept "angel" for himself out of that litter, not gary, did you get tiny off russ when a pup ?

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

blaze was merlin`s litter brother, owened by george from liecester

THERE WAS 3 DOGS IN MERLINS LITTER BRED IN 1980. THERE WAS A ROUGH DOG SOLD TO GEORGE FROM LEICESTER, BUT IT WAS NAMED "Swan"(PERHAPS THE NAME WAS CHANGED???... THIRD DOG WAS SOLD TO SMOG FROM LEICESTER, BUT IT WAS A RED SMOOTH DOG.:thumbs:

george had blaze, smooth red dog, i saw him run many times, now i`m thinking that swan was bred with eve and produced blaze, you might be right

george also owened swan

Edited by gonzalez

i'm sure that Gary told me that Merlin. Swan, and Rebel were all out of the same litter, i think there is some confusion with "blaze" there was obviously more than one good dog out of this line with the name "blaze" i think most people are more familiar with m.b.'s (owner of bow) brother in law's "blaze" which was a rangy black and tan dog !!;) who used to tie his hare in knot's !! A very "boxy" type and very effective !!!!!!!:clapper:

i'm sure that Gary told me that Merlin. Swan, and Rebel were all out of the same litter, i think there is some confusion with "blaze" there was obviously more than one good dog out of this line with the name "blaze" i think most people are more familiar with m.b.'s (owner of bow) brother in law's "blaze" which was a rangy black and tan dog !!;) who used to tie his hare in knot's !! A very "boxy" type and very effective !!!!!!!:clapper:

THERE WERE 7 PUPS IN MERLINS LITTER, 3 DOGS, 4 BITCHES. BOTH MERLIN(sold at 11 months to the Finneys) & SWAN(sold to George of Leicester) WHO WERE ROUGH COATED & A SMOOTH RED DOG THAT WAS SOLD TO SMOG OF LEICESTER. THIS WAS THE 1st LITTER FROM FLY TO TOBY (THE HOOVER).THE CONFUSION USUALLY HAPPENS AS YEARS AGO PEOPLE WERENT AS CONCERNED WITH THE LINEAGE & BREEDING OF DOGS AS THEY ARE TODAY. MANY SIMPLY MATED WHAT THEY SAW AS A GOOD DOG TO ANOTHER GOOD DOG :thumbs:
  • Like 1

THERE WERE 7 PUPS IN MERLINS LITTER, 3 DOGS, 4 BITCHES. BOTH MERLIN(sold at 11 months to the Finneys) & SWAN(sold to George of Leicester) WHO WERE ROUGH COATED & A SMOOTH RED DOG THAT WAS SOLD TO SMOG OF LEICESTER. THIS WAS THE 1st LITTER FROM FLY TO TOBY (THE HOOVER).THE CONFUSION USUALLY HAPPENS AS YEARS AGO PEOPLE WERENT AS CONCERNED WITH THE LINEAGE & BREEDING OF DOGS AS THEY ARE TODAY. MANY SIMPLY MATED WHAT THEY SAW AS A GOOD DOG TO ANOTHER GOOD DOG :thumbs:

optimus info is spot on, george had swan, he and gaz bred swan with eve, and george had a pup which was blaze. long time ago.

rebel was paul sutton`s rough brindle dog , nothing to do with merlins litter.... rebel was litter brother to fred`s bess, fred bred duke with bess a couple of times and produced two top class bitches, susie, kelly.

gaz used merlin and rebel across eve a good few times, i had a half decent bitch called spider out of rebel and eve, after she got run over she was finished running and gaz bred with her.

i had a fly x hoover bitch called taz, on a good day she could run a hare into the ground, but sometimes lost loads of ground on bends mid field, and made it hard work for herself

Edited by gonzalez

SEAGULLS FATHER FRED

Picture127.jpg

russ bred "joe" out of lily x merlin and kept "angel" for himself out of that litter, not gary, did you get tiny off russ when a pup ?

no not as a pup gary obtained it of russ and i bought it at 10 month old approx i sold it to md good little one

mrlin and rebel half brothers they matched each other

optimus info is spot on, george had swan, he and gaz bred swan with eve, and george had a pup which was blaze. long time ago.

rebel was paul sutton`s rough brindle dog , nothing to do with merlins litter.... rebel was litter brother to fred`s bess, fred bred duke with bess a couple of times and produced two top class bitches, susie, kelly.

gaz used merlin and rebel across eve a good few times, i had a half decent bitch called spider out of rebel and eve, after she got run over she was finished running and gaz bred with her.

i had a fly x hoover bitch called taz, on a good day she could run a hare into the ground, but sometimes lost loads of ground on bends mid field, and made it hard work for herself

i'll stand corrected then lad's !!!! twas a long time ago!! if only i'd paid more attention, but i don't think anybody could have ever imagined the impact that these dog's would have on the coursing scene even now 30 odd year's later !!!! i can remember gaz saying bill finney was at paul sutton's house nearly every sunday trying to buy rebel !!!!

i first met gary when my mate bought a first x saluki greyhound from him, this litter produced a very good bitch called maisie owned by mick the marathon runner from burton on trent !! can you lad's remember this litter of first x and maisie??

i'll stand corrected then lad's !!!! twas a long time ago!! if only i'd paid more attention, but i don't think anybody could have ever imagined the impact that these dog's would have on the coursing scene even now 30 odd year's later !!!! i can remember gaz saying bill finney was at paul sutton's house nearly every sunday trying to buy rebel !!!!

i first met gary when my mate bought a first x saluki greyhound from him, this litter produced a very good bitch called maisie owned by mick the marathon runner from burton on trent !! can you lad's remember this litter of first x and maisie??

saw rebel run a few times , and fly, but not merlin

don`t remember maisie bitches litter or mick the marathon runner, lol

met gaz at the cherio cafe, when all the lads ran the timberland

YOUR BITCH TAZ GONZALEZ, WAS SHE A FAWN BITCH FROM FLY X THE HOOVERS SECOND LITTER MATE??:thumbs: