seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

got sold for 9k that clip is from 15 years ago

red duke dels luke x swoop ownen and coursed by I C from kent won many matches including nipper and karlsberg salukixgreyhound good animal up there with the best of them

Edited by ian96

red duke dels luke x swoop ownen and coursed by ian cameron from kent won many matches including nipper and karlsberg salukixgreyhound good animal up there with the best of them

[/quot]

i remeber it well no holes over there paul lol good little dog that pressured hare non stop . was he as good as red sonia

red duke dels luke x swoop ownen and coursed by i c from kent won many matches including nipper and karlsberg salukixgreyhound good animal up there with the best of them

[/quot]

i remeber it well no holes over there paul lol good little dog that pressured hare non stop . was he as good as red sonia

no

Edited by ian96

What level of obediance should an average trainer expect from a couring bred pup from these lines? My pup is 12 weeks and seems bright, and is learning well. However, occassionally I have her in the garden and whistle but she just ignores me.

I read that Saluki types can be tricky but wondered if most people get instant recall etc.

starting to really see seagul in this pup now

Picture119.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture116.jpg

thats one big ugly bitch lol but it bred in teh purple out of tested stuff going back genrations so least it has a chance mate.

DEAD RINGER TO NIPPER BUT A BITCH KARLSBERG WOULDLIKE THAT IN HIS KENNELS