seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

doberman dont be silly mate the black and tan comes from the saluki :doh:

Ohhhh right, forgive my ignorance....... lovely dog :thumbs:

not doberman mate, he's half dachsund, thats where the big ears an long snout come from too!

right..... looks like he'd run like one too...... :thumbs:

you could never afford to buy him, that's for sure! :feck:

not doberman mate, he's half dachsund, thats where the big ears an long snout come from too!

It always boils down to money....... coursing men and there money dogs HAW HAW HAW..... haven't got a clue.......... :boogie::victory::boogie::victory::boogie: BTW, I could buy and sell you...... :yes:

• Like 1

It always boils down to money....... coursing men and there money dogs HAW HAW HAW..... haven't got a clue.......... :boogie::victory::boogie::victory::boogie: BTW, I could buy and sell you...... :yes:

how many names is this youv'e had now??? :wankerzo4:

• Like 1

Don't know who you think I am but I have a feeling this is your way of getting out of things.... try and be smart and when your proved to be a tit, hit the report button...... your :toast:

Don't know who you think I am but I have a feeling this is your way of getting out of things.... try and be smart and when your proved to be a tit, hit the report button...... your :toast:

we ALL know who YOU are you sad little prick!!!! goin bed now, got work tomorrow, what day you get your dole money? go and buy some drugs and stop mithering workin men like me. :bye:

• Like 3

we ALL know who YOU are you sad little prick!!!! goin bed now, got work tomorrow, what day you get your dole money? go and buy some drugs and stop mithering workin men like me. :bye:

Just cos you work with a brush and shovel and we don't, doesn't mean what the rest of us do isn't classed as work too...... night :bye:

also can i put to rest the thing about this strain being plodders and could only run the fen. these animals were some of the best ever to run the fen only because they adapted there running style to where they had to run. id gladly take my bitches up to where teh little fields are and see if i could bend one if it was still legal :thumbs: . but we have nothing to prove we were happy to run where we ran simple as. why do you all bicker about dogs that can do this and dogs that can do that if you all want to brag do as we all did when it was legal get it MATCHED . this strain of animal didnt produce all time infact some were average some were shit but if u happened to come across a special one out of this line i dont think there was any better. it just my opinion so dont come back with some silly posts about this line was better and that dog was better because this line was teh most consistent . im my opinion lol.

P200210_16040001-1-1.jpg

my plodders