Puppy wont sleep

Hi there my 3 month whippet x collie has settled in well and slept through the night since we brought her home. She would wake between 6 & 7 which was fine, but for the last week she is waking at 1.30 and going mental I let her out for a pee which she's not that bothered about and put her back in her crate she then goes crazy again. Any ideas? Never had this problem before any help would be much apprecaited. :thumbs:

Put some whisky in its milk?! Lol!! Joking apart, it certainly should of settled in by that age. I agree, give it a bollocking and only let it out for a pee once its quiet. As with kids it has to learn that there are ways of asking for the same thing that get different responses.....please may i go out gets a yes ok and hyper yapping gets a smack on the nose and a shout of shut up! And as watchman sais, plenty of exersize, preferably just before bedtime.

:icon_eek:

put the crate by your bed so she can see you , it will reassure her :thumbs:

Ha Ha nothing like making a rod for your own back, thats how separation anxiety starts :wallbash:

calms them down better then each nite move it further and further away, until partially out of sight. the dog is just associating making a noise lets it out. you cant tell them off for being a puppy.this pup hasnt long left its mother and it will settle better being close to some one, there master. its part of crate training for pups. as for anxiety through seperation - its a pup you cock, you can seperate more and more eachday :icon_eek:

:icon_eek:

put the crate by your bed so she can see you , it will reassure her :thumbs:

Ha Ha nothing like making a rod for your own back, thats how separation anxiety starts :wallbash:

calms them down better then each nite move it further and further away, until partially out of sight. the dog is just associating making a noise lets it out. you cant tell them off for being a puppy.this pup hasnt long left its mother and it will settle better being close to some one, there master. its part of crate training for pups. as for anxiety through seperation - its a pup you cock, you can seperate more and more eachday :icon_eek:

Do you really wanna go down the name calling route brave boy? Know alot about training don't you :thumbs:

Hi there my 3 month whippet x collie has settled in well and slept through the night since we brought her home. She would wake between 6 & 7 which was fine, but for the last week she is waking at 1.30 and going mental I let her out for a pee which she's not that bothered about and put her back in her crate she then goes crazy again. Any ideas? Never had this problem before any help would be much apprecaited. :thumbs:

Don't get up and Give in to Her otherwise she Will have you Trained instead of you Training Her.