park breed

over the last 25yrs ive had 1 or 2 of john parks terriers the mans a genius and a gent nothing e dosent no about terriers n the work thay do, i had a bitch out o his bitch tina in 1976 1OO% earth dog called her kizzi she died doing [bANNED TEXT] she loved, i now av a bitch in my kennels out of his old dog tigger ive put a picture up 4 u call her red 6yrs old like all jps terrirs, 1OO% earth dog

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondered how many lads who claim to have Johns breeding actually have dogs that are %100 out of Johns dogs or are %50 or less. Been a couple of years since I seen a lad who has dug with John but he said at the time there's very few who do have his breeding & most of his pups are put out to a very close friends of his & most go to Ireland. He reckoned most who claim to have his lines are either lying, kidding themselves or have been misled. :hmm:

Edited by CorkyJohn

over the last 25yrs ive had 1 or 2 of john parks terriers the mans a genius and a gent nothing e dosent no about terriers n the work thay do, i had a bitch out o his bitch tina in 1976 1OO% earth dog called her kizzi she died doing [bANNED TEXT] she loved, i now av a bitch in my kennels out of his old dog tigger ive put a picture up 4 u call her red 6yrs old like all jps terrirs, 1OO% earth dog

WELL MATE ,

FIRSTLY IVE HAD PARKS STUFF AROUND THE SAME LENGTH OF TIME AS YOU .......

AND I LIKE THAT TERRIER IN YER ARMS .... MY TYPE OF TERRIER :victory:

TIGER ? WELL ........HE WAS BRED BY A MATE OF MINE FROM PARKS STUFF , WHEN THE DOG RETIRED HE WENT TO J.P.s

I RECENTLY BRED TO A SON OF HIS TIGER OUT OF MY BITCH WHICH IS FROM OLD PARKS STUFF AND HAVE KEPT A NICE BITCH PUP BACK ......... TIME WILL TELL

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

WELL MATE ,

TIGER ? WELL ........HE WAS BRED BY A MATE OF MINE FROM PARKS STUFF , WHEN THE DOG RETIRED HE WENT TO J.P.s

I RECENTLY BRED TO A SON OF HIS TIGER OUT OF MY BITCH WHICH IS FROM OLD PARKS STUFF AND HAVE KEPT A NICE BITCH PUP BACK ......... TIME WILL TELL

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

WELL MATE ,

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

glad u like the bithch duckling,it seems to me u sound about the same age as myself,been doing it sum yrs then,its a shame the laws arnt as relaxed as they wer 25yrs ago,the bitch in the picture is the last 1 living in the litter iv brought a young black n tan middelton worker ova worker bred hoping e covers her nxt time shes in season ,we can only try

Just wondered how many lads who claim to have Johns breeding actually have dogs that are %100 out of Johns dogs or are %50 or less. Been a couple of years since I seen a lad who has dug with John but he said at the time there's very few who do have his breeding & most of his pups are put out to a very close friends of his & most go to Ireland. He reckoned most who claim to have his lines are either lying, kidding themselves or have been misled. :hmm:

a parks bred dog from flint to a bitch well bred "ev" breeding seems to be going well dug him 4 times now he,s a bit hard but im sure he,ll steady up still a bit ov an egg 16 months old so going to leave him now till the end of the year atb chris