pictures of my terrier before the ban

come on lads its only a few pictures its nothing special and as for working shes seen a lot before the ban but shes nothing to get excited about :signthankspin:

A working terrier is something to get excited about and I for one especialy appreciate head studys and the working marks that go with them

kane get back in your f*kin box ...Th e dog I have with no teeth is retired & kane you should no better that putting up dogs with scars means fuk all I have a bitch with a few scars she got in a kennel fight .I have a [bANNED TEXT] with a border with have its face missing it got fromm a brick hitting it in the face ...if you honestly think that showing a dog with a bit of a nik on its lip prooves you have pride in your working dogs then you disapoint kane

You want to keep a bit more care of your dogs [bANNED TEXT] and the company you keep........brick hitting dogs in faces working dogs to foxes with no teeth ........your a disgrace and a dreaming disgrace at that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest furryferter

come on lads its only a few pictures its nothing special and as for working shes seen a lot before the ban but shes nothing to get excited about :signthankspin:

A working terrier is something to get excited about and I for one especialy appreciate head studys and the working marks that go with them

kane get back in your f*kin box ...Th e dog I have with no teeth is retired & kane you should no better that putting up dogs with scars means fuk all I have a bitch with a few scars she got in a kennel fight .I have a [bANNED TEXT] with a border with have its face missing it got fromm a brick hitting it in the face ...if you honestly think that showing a dog with a bit of a nik on its lip prooves you have pride in your working dogs then you disapoint kane

You want to keep a bit more care of your dogs [bANNED TEXT] and the company you keep........brick hitting dogs in faces working dogs to foxes with no teeth ........your a disgrace and a dreaming disgrace at that.

come on kane what a shitty answer thats not even worth a responce :no:

The upshot of it is this .Scars are no reference to the dogs ability to stay till dug season after season .A dogs first experience to ground can produce bad results ,Ive seen it ,with the dog refusing to look at a hole for a long time after.To look at him you would at first glance of thought the dog was a regular but not so.The dog eventually worked but too far back from quarry.Whether the dog sticks to the game is in its make up .Fair play to you boys if the terriers a good 'un though and I like the head shot too . :clapper: