what fox call do you use?

:thumbs: Been using the brass disk type, but just ordered one of those after looking at the site

haha fair play! i spoke to the guy he is really sound and said that if it didn't work he would give me my money back! he's more than confident in them. :thumbs:

Hey , i got it today, it looks the part, tho i think it sounds like an instament from a cracker, i will give it a go but i dont think it will top the brass button call type.

:thumbs: Been using the brass disk type, but just ordered one of those after looking at the site

haha fair play! i spoke to the guy he is really sound and said that if it didn't work he would give me my money back! he's more than confident in them. :thumbs:

Hey , i got it today, it looks the part, tho i think it sounds like an instament from a cracker, i will give it a go but i dont think it will top the brass button call type.

ha ha same here got mine as well along with a red filter i ordered...gonna get out next weeek. the dogs didnt like me playing with it!

ha ha same here got mine as well along with a red filter i ordered...gonna get out next weeek. the dogs didnt like me playing with it!

give us an update when you give it a try :victory:

right then people i have just ordered a spanking tikka T3 lite in 6.5x55 as my new set up, so as soon as my variation is through i'm out stalking and foxing ASAP! :gunsmilie:

so i have just bought a fox call from this chap:

http://www.foxcalluk.co.uk/

who owns one and what other calls do you have???

PS: i can squeak on the hand but when they start coming in my mouth dries up and it all goes to crap! :wallbash:

I have a 'Foxpro' remote control caller, I bought it in America, but you can get it here.

YES it's the best thing out there! the remote works up to 700 yards so after all my previous experience with mouth blown calls, and a heap of dead foxes, it's still beats the competion into a pulp.

The main advantage over 'personal' calls is that 'YOU' are not the scource of the squeeking, the scource is were you decide it will be, so you can hide up in a convenient spot sighting the Foxpro in an equally convenient location, then press button 'a' to activate the call and wait for the action to start.

This has to be the best caller I have ever seen/used I have shot dozens of Foxes in the last 2 years over mine.

Only 'minor' snag is it will cost you close on £300 or so!

Best of luck Andy F.

Hi Andy, what model Foxpro unit did you buy?? I do alot of duck shooting I presume you can up load duck calls??

I have the FX3, it's very good, I actually wanted the really small version, but 'Cabela's' in Tennessee didn't stock it, and yes it has a USB port and you can download any sounds you like, it's just a very fancy MP3 player

really.

The pre-loaded Crow calls are hilarious, the local 'black boys' mob you in the dozens when you fire it up.

Get one if I were you.

Andy F.

right then people i have just ordered a spanking tikka T3 lite in 6.5x55 as my new set up, so as soon as my variation is through i'm out stalking and foxing ASAP! :gunsmilie:

PS: i can squeak on the hand but when they start coming in my mouth dries up and it all goes to crap! :wallbash:

i use one of these to good effect mate,even had monkjack come in on it,allways good to have a few different ones though,as said the wam and the widgeon ones also very good :thumbs:

i carry two type you blow and a u-caller.

somedays i cant get them in with the foxcaller.uk so if theres wind or i just need charlie a little closer then the wam is used. if nothing is coming then the remote u-caller comes out and i start playing screaming rabbit toons at 50 yards. if that dont work then i go home.

I have a 'Foxpro' remote control caller, I bought it in America, but you can get it here.

YES it's the best thing out there! the remote works up to 700 yards so after all my previous experience with mouth blown calls, and a heap of dead foxes, it's still beats the competion into a pulp.

The main advantage over 'personal' calls is that 'YOU' are not the scource of the squeeking, the scource is were you decide it will be, so you can hide up in a convenient spot sighting the Foxpro in an equally convenient location, then press button 'a' to activate the call and wait for the action to start.

This has to be the best caller I have ever seen/used I have shot dozens of Foxes in the last 2 years over mine.

Only 'minor' snag is it will cost you close on £300 or so!

Best of luck Andy F.

Hi Andy, what model Foxpro unit did you buy?? I do alot of duck shooting I presume you can up load duck calls??

I have the FX3, it's very good, I actually wanted the really small version, but 'Cabela's' in Tennessee didn't stock it, and yes it has a USB port and you can download any sounds you like, it's just a very fancy MP3 player

really.

The pre-loaded Crow calls are hilarious, the local 'black boys' mob you in the dozens when you fire it up.

Get one if I were you.

Andy F.

There are several ways to use a MP3 player to rig a caller - go to Southern Calif. Varmint Callers Association web site and there is a blog about making your own MP3 caller SGS:yes:

Edited by SHOTGUNSNIPER