what do you think

"can do reds in about 12 minutes flat with hardly a scratch" :hmm:

Looks an tidy wee bitch all the same.

FTB

i can down a pint in 8 secs,so can i have a blue peter badge aswell can i can i please :clapper:

:clapper::clapper: clever lad run a long now :bye:

hang on now im only in fron lamping me legs are bloody killin me the last thing i feel like doin now is runnin anywhere

:clapper::clapper: no wonder your downed in 8 sec

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"can do reds in about 12 minutes flat with hardly a scratch" :hmm:

Looks an tidy wee bitch all the same.

FTB

i can down a pint in 8 secs,so can i have a blue peter badge aswell can i can i please :clapper:

:clapper::clapper: clever lad run a long now :bye:

hang on now im only in fron lamping me legs are bloody killin me the last thing i feel like doin now is runnin anywhere

:clapper::clapper: no wonder your downed in 8 sec

:victory: smashing terrier all the same pal

"when she in she out in no time wagging her tail" :o

Have you actually dug to her boss? To make sure she done the deed, or has she just been throwing in the towel?

Just curious as ive yet to come across a terrier that can pan in charlie in that record time consistently.

Cheers FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

The photo has been stretched to within an inch of its life. :icon_eek:

ftb not being rude but a silly question do i dig to after she comes out out wagging her tail :icon_eek: whats the point going out then thanks any way and am not saying she can do it that quick all the time but most of the time it doesnt take her long at all she nos where to get them hopeing when i do breed her the pups will turn out like her does any one no a dog for her as she ant got long before she comes in season

Edited by jo54

"ftb not being rude but a silly question do i dig to after she comes out out wagging her tail whats the point going out then thanks any way and am not saying she can do it that quick all the time but most of the time it doesnt take her long at all she nos where to get them hopeing when i do breed her the pups will turn out like her does any one no a dog for her as she ant got long before she comes in season "

Not a silly question at all mate, and in fact reinforces my initial though, the dogs a jacker. A dog that will consistantly kill foxes is a weapon, and will get marked up, and to do it in 12 mins is almost unheard of unless there are other factors.

I suggest you do a bit of reading up on what a proper earthdog is before you breed of your bitch, i reccomend you DONT.

Is it just me, or can anyone else see this thread getting pinned up with Jackboys one about chocolate pats!

FTB

"ftb not being rude but a silly question do i dig to after she comes out out wagging her tail whats the point going out then thanks any way and am not saying she can do it that quick all the time but most of the time it doesnt take her long at all she nos where to get them hopeing when i do breed her the pups will turn out like her does any one no a dog for her as she ant got long before she comes in season "

Not a silly question at all mate, and in fact reinforces my initial though, the dogs a jacker. A dog that will consistantly kill foxes is a weapon, and will get marked up, and to do it in 12 mins is almost unheard of unless there are other factors.

I suggest you do a bit of reading up on what a proper earthdog is before you breed of your bitch, i reccomend you DONT.

Is it just me, or can anyone else see this thread getting pinned up with Jackboys one about chocolate pats!

FTB

what you all going on about i all way dig out and there dead if any one wonts to see for them selfs then pm me and will go for a dig cant be fair than that this bitch no jacker lad cant work her on nothink but fox or she woundnt be in my kennals to day its as simple as that

How old is the bitch,i would put good money on that bitch originating at some point from some one i know in nottingham they all threw exactly to that stamp and they were a mix of nuttall/wheeler find out if it came from a bitch called smash or poppy and i always found this stamp of dog what this bloke bred were slow starters but were real hard crunchers and could often kill to ground quite quick,we had a few long digs with them and when we broke through there quarry was long dead they were never my cup of tea as ive always stuck to my type but they were hard dogs none the less.

How old is the bitch,i would put good money on that bitch originating at some point from some one i know in nottingham they all threw exactly to that stamp and they were a mix of nuttall/wheeler find out if it came from a bitch called smash or poppy and i always found this stamp of dog what this bloke bred were slow starters but were real hard crunchers and could often kill to ground quite quick,we had a few long digs with them and when we broke through there quarry was long dead they were never my cup of tea as ive always stuck to my type but they were hard dogs none the less.

thanks mate i trie find out but i dont think i have any joy atleast some can have a senisible text she was a slow starter mate but now spot on a very good friend of mine who as been on this site a long time called tiny 7 as been out more than once with this bitch some time not all the time she is out before we have dug to her and we get there they are done alot of people saying she as wheeler in her mate :thumbs::thumbs: cheers sorry 2 and half years old mate

Edited by jo54

Right lads this bitch is a 100%,

I have been there and dug too this bitch myself on a number off occations,

All i can say is that this bitch is very hard type and does kill her quarry to ground all the time more or less without a scratch on her,

As the fellah said if you fancy a day out digging then you can see for your self and put an honest write up about the day cant be fair than that,

And anybody up for a day out with the lad will have too be vouched for by at least two decent lads on here!!

Yis T 7

(Jerry get some better pic's up!)