ferreting in south wales

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you going out next pritchy some of these 20 plus numbers lucky to get half of that down here

i got a day out saturday up lampeter had 9 last week up there and hopefully sunday aswell now you been anywhere mate and hows your jack coming on?

i been working the last weekend other than that snow has messed us about down here she comin on well she starting to show intrest in holes and that so hopfully she be good hows your mate i seen that photo of gip beast of dog fair play well have to arrange another day out soon

I'm down south as well - mixed bags - some pretty decent some really poor - gotta put in the miles and manage the land well - i rotate my trips round my different permissions and target certain areas, that way farms get a few weeks to recover and certain hedgerows or woodlands on farms get an even longer break. Also gotta keep a good eye out for other folk - was walking round one of my woods other day and almost fell down an unfilled dig :censored: just the way it goes i guess but if i catch them they will regret it. :gunsmilie:

I live near Aberaeron and we normally get about 10+ out ferreting. Then we just normally lamp the farms after the first trip ferreting.

A mate of mine lives in ffos-y-fin, plenty of rabbits around there fella :thumbs:

The smart ones stay in sight of the police station too :whistling: