what age to start a pup on rabbits

i have a 6 mount old pup 3/4 hound 1/4 collie i would usualy start a pup on rabbits at 9 mounts i want to no if i could bring him lamping just to let him see whats going on as i have no dog at the moment and im getting sick of going out whit no dog my self.

i have a 6 mount old pup 3/4 hound 1/4 collie i would usualy start a pup on rabbits at 9 mounts i want to no if i could bring him lamping just to let him see whats going on as i have no dog at the moment and im getting sick of going out whit no dog my self.

take him out now it wont do him any harm let him see the squatters and let him chase them but dont do it too often cos if he cant catch them he will give up on them.and remeber rewards go a long way.

i ferret a few then skin one and let hi mget used to fur in his mouth but dont rag it about cos when its time to let the real bunny go well its all fun and games this is only my opinion

atb BBHLFC whistling.gif

Plenty of time Yet Mate.I would never take a Pup out with Experienced Lamping Lurchers,For the Simple Reason that the Pup will Get Excited(Understandibly)Which could Result in the Pup Giving Tongue.Just my Opinion of Course.

and a very good opinion at that

all the best :thumbs: