foxes on my garden

hi i moved house just before christmas and i have aleast 4 foxes comeing on my garden

drivein my dogs wild i would love too slip one very fustraiting :wallbash:

i dont know the laws for getting them moved plus next door feeds them so i need to know can i get a trap and get someone too shoot them when court

there was one on the garden this mornin and it wasnt botherd that i was there or about the dogs witch are penned up but it drives my dogs insane

what would you do

thanks turbo tyke

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not Put a live catch trap, obviously out of sight of your neighbours and dogs.. and the re locate the foxes, :yes: i`de say around 30 miles away should do the trick, :angel::D

Mars...he

sit and hide with your dog [bANNED TEXT] it comes back slip it if the neighbours see, your dog was in its garden and it must have cought the fox nothing can be done

about that

sound i might just do that they f**k me off bring back hunting foxes with dogs there just a fecking pest derty bastxxds

Having a similar problem mate .Have a six foot fence round my garden but the fox is coming into next doors.Driving the dogs nuts.Long after its gone they can still smell it and keep barking.Now have to lock them in at night.Feck all i can do about it :whistling:

im not locking my dogs up if they cant cope with the noise they sud stop feeding the f*****g things f**k em

Why not Put a live catch trap, obviously out of sight of your neighbours and dogs.. and the re locate the foxes, :yes: i`de say around 30 miles away should do the trick, :angel::D

Mars...he

sit and hide with your dog [bANNED TEXT] it comes back slip it if the neighbours see, your dog was in its garden and it must have cought the fox nothing can be done

about that

deffinitly would do that, wish i had some in my garden

Having a similar problem mate .Have a six foot fence round my garden but the fox is coming into next doors.Driving the dogs nuts.Long after its gone they can still smell it and keep barking.Now have to lock them in at night.Feck all i can do about it :whistling:

im not locking my dogs up if they cant cope with the noise they sud stop feeding the f*****g things f**k em

Wont put up with barking dogs.If that means locking them up so be it

Mars...he

about that

deffinitly would do that, wish i had some in my garden

theres plenty to go around on ere mate