parsons

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a parsons its the best terrier ive ever owened sa an allrounder and ive had a few; hes an excellent bushing dog and ratter and loves deep holes but you get good and bad with all breeds of terrier . good luck with yours mate. :good:

There are very few white dogs that could be classed as good digging dogs in this country, i havent seen many. Most of the russels now have too much show influence and they think they got a worker if they bolt a fox from a drain.lol :clapper:

Guest grubygrafter

;)

There are very few white dogs that could be classed as good digging dogs in this country, i havent seen many. Most of the russels now have too much show influence and they think they got a worker if they bolt a fox from a drain.lol :clapper:

what a load of shite . f**k me what a statement .there are good white dogs to be had.

i bet you where still at school when i entered my old dog for the first time pea's are getting above the sticks

:rofl:;)

Guest ROOSTER

YOU MUST BE KIDDING OR FECKING STUPID, if you believe that you should stop writing books on working terriers till you learn a bit more.

:11: sticks and stones......i stick by what i said....in england (not ireland)i have seen a few white dogs and most have been sub standard. Not saying there are none, but they are not common. perhaps it depends on what the owner classes as a good digging dog. dogs capable of being dug to 2,3,4 times a day...not in puppy places either. one hole. on the money. working 50,60,70 a season. thats what i call a good one...just MHO....so tell me....are there loads of these about........ if so, let me know, please. regards, JD

and a fine looking dog he is chris . :yes:

cheers mate,he will do for me , his mam is 13 years old now , hes 8 and i put his dad to sleep at 12 years old when bert was 10 months old , dug to him 3 and 4 times in aday , hes dun me proud over the years.

chris

this is his 5month old son, buster.

how old is he now chriss ? was he once kennelled at a pal ov yours in barnsley?

Guest Pick&Shovell
:11: sticks and stones......i stick by what i said....in england (not ireland)i have seen a few white dogs and most have been sub standard. Not saying there are none, but they are not common. perhaps it depends on what the owner classes as a good digging dog. dogs capable of being dug to 2,3,4 times a day...not in puppy places either. one hole. on the money. working 50,60,70 a season. thats what i call a good one...just MHO....so tell me....are there loads of these about........ if so, let me know, please. regards, JD

I know at least five men that keep good working Russells in this country and would think there are a lot more besides, you just have to know where to look. A lot of lads just keep themselves to themselves.

swscan00011customyy4.png