parsons

what the hell you know about me and my dogs and my hunting :icon_eek: ?how you can judge?start to use your brain.

we live in different countries ,we hunt different quarry in different places,you can't judge my dogs,I cant judge jours

Edited by valerio

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stormer wasnt anything to do with flint, flint was out of rex a lakeland dog gary got off a man ,dont no if he bred the dog and had it back or what, flints mam was kenny james bitch the bitch was called tess, she had 3 pups 2dogs 1 bitch, this is what kj told me ,me and two man k.o,nell and his son was going down to the walsh a few years ago and flint came up ,ambros told his dad and k would not have it as he went with kg to get flint , anyway at the show gary was there and k asked him in front of me and his son and gary told him he didnt breed the dog and that kj bred him, stormer and flint was around at the same time but people that was going around the shows wanted flints pups cus they was good looking terriers that could win shows so flint sired a lot and i mean alot of white russell type pups, stormer didnt go to many bitches as people didnt like the size of the dog saying hes to big and not good looking enough but at the end of the day stormer could work and would do the job as good as any other terrier.

I can see both sides of the argument, my parson is jrt club registered and comes from working stock if you are carefull and choose your breeder you can still get a good working dog, i personaly dont have a problem with standardising the breed as long as you choose your breeder correctly

Guest whitser

my mate shitzu,off this site, has a parsons russell,he has done well when given the chance. from what i,ve seen of him he's not a sounder likes to get stuck in. far as i know he's regd with papers,but we couldn't a f**k bout that. papers only matter if you want them to.

Edited by whitser

looking at my dog's pedigree his blood go back to old English lines:Foxwarren,Hoelio and Ridley.I know something about Foxwarren having read Chapmans book and I know Hoelio breeder was the famed terrierman Barry Jones and that's all.Were good working lines?anyone know something?

when ken moved from his old place to this 1 , he had stormer up the drive on a chain untill the dog went to ( l.p ) house with a bitch, no he only had 1 stormer but sent his son to irland to a man we both no , the man called the dog (young stormer ) ken had the dog back and called the dog simon ,( not the black 1 ) ken moved there about 1990 or just befor, after selling his kennels, will have to get a scaner to put some old photos up , hope this as helped you all .

cheers chris.

Guest LAHOSH
looking at my dog's pedigree his blood go back to old English lines:Foxwarren,Hoelio and Ridley.I know something about Foxwarren having read Chapmans book and I know Hoelio breeder was the famed terrierman Barry Jones and that's all.Were good working lines?anyone know something?

In all the years ive been in the digging game the only line of white dogs that I have seen that were any good was Nixons. The Flint stuff I have seen were shit and I have never seen the Stormer dog or dug to any of his offspring though heard from a mate that Stormer was a top dog and so was some of his progeny. Chapman went to his place once he had over 100 odd terriers in a big pen and they shelterd under old corrugated steel sheeting that was left laying around, all he went on about was that he was selling dogs for big money all over the world. No man can work that amount of terriers another bullshitter who cashed in after publishing a book.

Edited by LAHOSH