saluki

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

Richie,

from your avatar you keep shamo(ETA or is it a Malay?) - you would never tolerate one of them calling you out.

Saluki pack dynamics are important and not being top of the pack doesn't mean they are unhappy, they just need to feel secure in their position.

Snappy games here with two bitches sussing each other out. They will sort it and settle and all will be happy.

PS The big daft lad knows his place and is quite happy lol

Edited by Calli

shes looking good , well formed bright and alert , jess is doing a good job there :thumbs:

Thanks, I couldn't of asked for a better upbringing for Nura. Certainly I cannot thank her and Vladimir enough as I am sure you can understand yourself. ;)

shes looking good , well formed bright and alert , jess is doing a good job there :thumbs:

Thanks, I couldn't of asked for a better upbringing for Nura. Certainly I cannot thank her and Vladimir enough as I am sure you can understand yourself. ;)

i know , bloody shame with time and age and so on would be great to get her on the back of a couple of jacks wilst shes out there , not imposible ,but im sure there will be something at home to chase!! :whistling:

what is best saluki pure running now if i may ask and hw do they compare to proper coursing strains what run fen

ive got the best pure single handed in europe today and its by khan and i bred it and its sister and brother are 2nd and 3rd best and theyre mother is as good if not better . what ever the critics have lets get it on . these are the best pures running today full stop if this khan stuff is not upto scratch lets run it against this so called superior stock . which i say dont exist lets dont keep arguing lets get it pm and get it on :thumbs:

hahahahaha best in europe lmfao,europe is bigger than your back garden mate,you must like your beer to be coming out with statements like that.keep it real brookie or you'll make yourself look stupid mate, :blink:

on second thought's forget it mate it's to late for you......lol

hey roary if you dont think so i will have a few quid on it lets know what you got pure wise to put up and we can get it arranged