saluki

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

hmm.gif

its not a major problem ,these alledged defects and yes khan stuff is googd without doubt,but remember how khan is bred ....tepe/gawra x kizzy pharoh and dont think for a minuet e an injection of coo blood is the silver bullet , and will cure all,take it from me ,there is alot more sh...t coo blood out there than enough with major problems..

kizzy /pharoh ..tepe gawra ,is some of the fastest sal blood you can find anywhare in the world and im sure it will be around for a while yet ,yes there is allways room for inprovement ,it takes time ,could be years of carefull breeding to do this , its a tricky job and no quick fix answers , finding genuine working stock from around the world isnt easy ,and finding good stuff is a fkn nightmare thumbs.gif

Just an update on the photo of khan when he was a pup. I bought kahn in june from the breeders of him and they were honest and up front about the problem he had when he was a pup. There were no signs at all when we got him at 9 month old and there is no problms with his running either. I have other salukis and a lurcher, none of them are a patch on kahn when it comes to ability to turn and change direction in a split second. He is now 17 month old and looking well.

Kizzy/pharoh saluki pup.

Meerihunter also had a pup from similar lines with the same problem icon_eek.gif

S6000616.jpg

whats the name of the sire and dam to that pup?

The sire was Delightful Cruise from the N.E., cannot for the life of me remember the dams name hmm.gif , i had a brief conversation with the breeders whilst the litter was for sale but thankfully decided not to pursue buying one

would be devestated if i bought a pup and it come walking from kitchen or kennel to me like that would freek anyone out that wouldbig_boss.gif

post-25055-126583406529_thumb.jpg

red ,,lad

georgeous dog mate lovely colours how old is the dog u pay alot for him?

We bred her ourselves, we had her mother but lost her last week. Absolutely devastated, she had a tumour on her spleen which caused internal bleeding. Im pleased we have her pup to remember her by.