matty the new pup 11wk old

hi folks after the very reluctent sale of peggy due to financial reasons at home

i got am offer for her i couldnt refuse,it was a lot of money enough to pay the mortgage and a little left over.her sale got us right out of the s##t,but iam truly gutted and believe me thiers been a few tears shed in our house this week over peggy,she goes to kilmarnock ayrshire scotland on thurs via k9 transpot to a real genuine dog man who knows his dogs,any how a guy i no has got a couple of belting dogs 1 s a day dog the other a lamping bitch both do very well and he just got a litter of pups accidental mating so i went have a look at them and he gave me a dog pup for free the breeding is

sire 3\4 saluki x 1\4 greyhound

dam 1\2 saluki 1\2 greyhound x 1\4 wheaton x 3\4 greyhound

hears a couple of pics

dam

photo0260u.jpg

sire

photo0261f.jpg

and young matty 11 weeks old saluki x wheaton x greyhound

photo0257.jpg

he the 1 on the left

photo0256i.jpg

looking forward to the new challenge now and its an interestin cross to work with

cheers folks

Edited by silkmen

love this breed has a bit off everything in it and any time l would go for a dog it would have till have this breeding this my bitch (sandy) just breed her and keep two pups back for myself for the next lot off years hope the pup turns out well looks like there is going be a good bit off saulk in him :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-40836-126406560559_thumb.jpg