Very sad story mate,sounds like this prick could have done it purposly? Honestly dont know what i would do in that situation?

Cant beleive hes not even said sorry?

I lost two terriers in the same accident once,gutted and felt like packing it in,luckily i had a pup from them and eventually came to terms with it and carried on,it still bothers me to this day but if you work dogs these things sometimes happen,hope you can come back from this.

atb steve.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to here about this its realy bad had a dog shot by a lad years ago i had warned him just before to take his time in shooting has he was a bit to sharp i was a guest out for a walk about next thing my spanial pup which was only six mths put rabbit up and the boy shot straight into fern and shot the pup i was f..ckin tamping worst thing was i had to go home tell misses hoo was heavily pregnant . havent bothered with the prick since . BUT THIS HIS UNBELIEVABLE TO SHOOT THE TERRIER IN THE HOLE WHEN DOG HIS FAST UP I THINK YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT LETTING PEOPLE NOW WHAT HES DONE AND HOO HE HIS BEFORE HE LATCHIS ON TO SOMEBODY ELSE HE SHOULD NOT BEROUND PEOPLE OR ANIMALS IF HE CANT KEEP IT TOGETHER . SORRY FOR YOU MATE THEY ARE HARD TO REPLACE .BOLTY

After giving it much thought i have decided i will carry on and today is a new day, me and my father are going to pick up 2 patterdale pups today,i know im not going to get as good as what i had but half as good and i will be happy,so thanks everyone for the positive coments which has helped me to make this decision ,so on wards and upwards,keep them dogs baying and to my ex mate feck.gif

After giving it much thought i have decided i will carry on and today is a new day, me and my father are going to pick up 2 patterdale pups today,i know im not going to get as good as what i had but half as good and i will be happy,so thanks everyone for the positive coments which has helped me to make this decision ,so on wards and upwards,keep them dogs baying and to my ex mate feck.gif

best of luck mate happy hunting

Pleased to hear it fella.good luck with the pups mate I hope they turn out crackers far you.

ATB

Not much phases me but this post brought a genuine tear to the eye ,Cant get my head around anyone doing such a thing.I know its too late and probably would of happened anyway but as a rule of thumb we NEVER shoot quarry with the dog present in the hole .Not good practice .Seperate with spade then take dog out .This is meant for anyone not knowing better and not for you Valley Hounds. Hope the future is brighter for you and that the idiot gets whats due .Chin up mate.FD.

Not much phases me but this post brought a genuine tear to the eye ,Cant get my head around anyone doing such a thing.I know its too late and probably would of happened anyway but as a rule of thumb we NEVER shoot quarry with the dog present in the hole .Not good practice .Seperate with spade then take dog out .This is meant for anyone not knowing better and not for you Valley Hounds. Hope the future is brighter for you and that the idiot gets whats due .Chin up mate.FD.

Cheers mate the way i dig is as you say never shoot quarry with dog in hole and who evers dog it is they shoot quarry ,the day will come when i will cross paths with him and beleave me i aint calming down,my conclusion to this is the bitch was shot by a guy that has done very little in past shown through his inexperienced and jelouse behaviour.I am 99% sure he knew it was the bitch and if only i didnt turn my back for a split second .Didnt see him pick gun back up it was done in a split second

Cheers mate the way i dig is as you say never shoot quarry with dog in hole and who evers dog it is they shoot quarry ,the day will come when i will cross paths with him and beleave me i aint calming down,my conclusion to this is the bitch was shot by a guy that has done very little in past shown through his inexperienced and jelouse behaviour.I am 99% sure he knew it was the bitch and if only i didnt turn my back for a split second .Didnt see him pick gun back up it was done in a split second

if you that sure i would definatley name the guy im afraid i wouldnt be able to rest and till i had my penny worth . hope you feeling a bit better its a terrible feeling but it must be thousand times worst thinking he done it on purpose he his one sick b..t,,rd .

GOOD LUCK WITH YA PUPS, SURE A LOT OF US WOULD BE SHOCKED AT SUCH A THING IF IT HAPPENED TO US WE ARE ALL DIFFERANT ON HOW WE HANDLE THINGS BUT MUST ADMIT THINK I WOULD OF LEVELLED THE f****r WITH SHOVEL I ONLY KEEP WORKERS IF THEY ARE NO GOOD THEY ARE GONE BUT MY WORKERS IF MAKE THE GRADE ARE TREATED AS PETS ASWELL AND YOU CAN GET ATTACHED TO THEM OFFERS OPEN TOO YA MATE HERE PIC OF 2 PUPS OUTA DOG I HAVE 1 HERE NOW 9 MONTHS OTHER IN BURNLEY BOTH SEEM TO HAVE THE MAKE UP BUT STILL EARLY DAYS REGARDS DABBER

post-36532-126409958284_thumb.jpg