Suppose to have 40+ years digging experiance,never seen such a inexperienced prick ,cant say terrier man he isnt one,lost my best terrier for nowt she didnt desserve tha always gave me 100% had over 100 digs to her,seriously thinking of packing it in

just smash his face in you,ll feel better and if you can,t hit the daft c**t with a big piece of wood then im sure you,ll definitely feel better then atb chris

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no wonder they call us sheep shagers iwould shag im my self then you for takeing him :boxing:

is that why they call you buddy love???/ :kiss:

sorry couldn't resist.

i was going to ask if anybody could help the chap out with a bitch but someone has shown a blinding example of how terriermen/women should stick together and already offered :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

good to see that sort of thing :thumbs:

NICE ONE DABBER.

Very sorry to hear of ur loss.A Few yrs ago i had my own experience of a jealous digging partner.Just as i was about to break through he tried to drive the T-bar tru my good dog.lucky for my dog he missed.dont worry i didn miss :boxing: and that was last time i dug with him. Fairplay to u for keeping ur cool as most would have hammered the stupid fu*ker. Stay the course with terriers and ur sport and it will come good again. ATB SHOVEL

Sorry to hear about your loss mate,nearly shed a tear reading it! Always hard losing a dog they become part of you your family and a mate for life that never lets you down,always hard to come to terms with! Keep your chin up and keep digging the bitch would want you too! Best of luck in the future. :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your loss mate,nearly shed a tear reading it! Always hard losing a dog they become part of you your family and a mate for life that never lets you down,always hard to come to terms with! Keep your chin up and keep digging the bitch would want you too! Best of luck in the future. thumbs.gif

worst thing ever my old man lifting dog out of hole what was left ,heart breaking mate

never seen him shed a tear before