• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose to have 40+ years digging experiance,never seen such a inexperienced prick ,cant say terrier man he isnt one,lost my best terrier for nowt she didnt desserve tha always gave me 100% had over 100 digs to her,seriously thinking of packing it in

sorry to here about the dog .i think your mate with 40 years experiance was jealous of never owning a dog like your. as you say he is no terrierman, ive seen this kind of jeolousy when i was a boy starting out now the same man walks out of a pub when i walk in cause if he stays he gets a load of abuse about never owning a half desent terrier your time will come same as mine did try not to get yourself down DO NOT PACK IT IN cause if you do you will just find yourself at it somewere down the line and missed out on the bit in betwean keep your head up keep hunting

Thanks for the replys lads means a lot ,still havent made up my mind what to do yet,main prob he had was we used his dog first and after over 2 hours of running around baying on scent i was getting annoyed but didnt show it ,I dropped a few holes to get dog out and everytime i broke through the dog would look up and shoot off and start baying somewhere else at nowt.finally got him out and what he didnt like was within 10 minutes my bitch had bottled it and we had dug it ,I cant see how he done it how he could of mistaken the bitch at such point blank range.I warned him over and over about his reactions when we break through.He phoned me up later tha night offering a pup i declined because ive seen the parents go and they are below poor standard ,but he didnt say sorry, only its only a dog mun ,I give my terriers so much respect for what they do for me and i feel i left her down but i litterely stood up and turned my back for literaly seconds didnt think a so called mate could do such a brain dead act . So choose ur partners carefully,I only dug with him about 6 times a season .He wasnt my regular partner who couldnt make it

Shocking mate....I'm gutted for you fella.

Keep your chin up and your spade down mate.don't let the brain dead actions of a moron do you out of what you obviously love. Easy for us to say I know mate but I'm sure you'll regret it if you down tools now.

I think we can all learn a lesson from your misfortune buddy and not go out with people that we don't trust impecably.

I know I have,several times and even said to myself "he's an accident waiting to happen"but never again mate,not after reading this.

my thoughts are with you fella

RIP little fella

ATB

Thanks for the replys lads means a lot ,still havent made up my mind what to do yet,main prob he had was we used his dog first and after over 2 hours of running around baying on scent i was getting annoyed but didnt show it ,I dropped a few holes to get dog out and everytime i broke through the dog would look up and shoot off and start baying somewhere else at nowt.finally got him out and what he didnt like was within 10 minutes my bitch had bottled it and we had dug it ,I cant see how he done it how he could of mistaken the bitch at such point blank range.I warned him over and over about his reactions when we break through.He phoned me up later tha night offering a pup i declined because ive seen the parents go and they are below poor standard ,but he didnt say sorry, only its only a dog mun ,I give my terriers so much respect for what they do for me and i feel i left her down but i litterely stood up and turned my back for literaly seconds didnt think a so called mate could do such a brain dead act . So choose ur partners carefully,I only dug with him about 6 times a season .He wasnt my regular partner who couldnt make it

NEXT TIME CHOC DOG OF MINE COVERS A BITCH YOU CAN HAVE A PUP HES PRODUCED SOME GOODENS HIS BREEDING YOU KNOW, TO ME GOOD AS YOU GET REGARDS DABBER

NEXT TIME CHOC DOG OF MINE COVERS A BITCH YOU CAN HAVE A PUP HES PRODUCED SOME GOODENS HIS BREEDING YOU KNOW, TO ME GOOD AS YOU GET REGARDS DABBER

fair play to you mate :thumbs:

Top man DABBER :clapper:

About two years ago a complete arsehole I know shot a fecking beagle coming out of cover :blink: and said he thought it was a fox.

be care full who have the guns lads. Myself and valley hounds have learned the hard way. :thumbs:

DAB thanks for tha mate our sport needs more like you and less arseholes

DAB thanks for tha mate our sport needs more like you and less arseholes

Top Man Dabber :thumbs: Gutted for you Valley...RIP Tan...yis John